Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.02.2019 06:09
(Sports Network) - The Baltimore Orioles try to take matters into their own hands this weekend, as they play the first of four g Antworten

(Sports Network) - The Baltimore Orioles try to take matters into their own hands this weekend, as they play the first of four games against the American League wild card-leading Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field. Cheap Nike Free For Sale . Baltimore enters this set two games back of both the Rays and Texas Rangers for the two wild card spots. "I think we know whats going on with the Rays, and the fact that theres another wild card team out there makes things more interesting," Orioles first baseman Chris Davis said. "This is definitely what they wanted when they threw in another wild card. But we just have to go out there every day and focus on the nine innings in front of us and thats helped us the last few days, just knowing we have to go out there and focus on nine innings." The Orioles helped themselves this week by taking two of three from the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox. However, they were denied a sweep on Thursday, falling, 3-1, to the Red Sox at Fenway Park. "Who cares about this getting two out of three?" said Baltimore outfielder Adam Jones. "At this point in time, winning the series means nothing. We need wins. Good job getting the series if this was June, but its September. We need wins." Chris Tillman (16-7) gave up three runs, seven hits and two walks in seven innings, striking out eight. "Thats the way these games go at the end of the season," Tillman said. "You have to be on top of it from the get-go all the way through. I made some mistakes and they were big." Baltimore, which is 4-2 on a 10-game road trip, will turn to righty Jason Hammel, who has lost his last six decisions. Hammel did not get a decision on Friday in Toronto in his first start since the All-Star break, as he allowed three runs in five innings of a 5-3 win. "Im healthy. I feel good. I still feel like my arm can get stronger," said Hammel, who missed time with soreness in his right forearm. "I really didnt have too much of a building process to get back here. Its just nice to be pitching again and be able to get through five innings with 60-some pitches. I obviously wanted to go deeper, but they wanted to be smart about it." Hammel is 0-2 with a 7.15 ERA in last two starts against the Rays. Tampa, meanwhile, counters with lefty David Price, who is 8-8 with a 3.42 ERA. Price has lost his last three decisions and did not get a decision on Monday in Minnesota, as he allowed two runs and six hits in 6 1/3 innings of his teams 6-4 loss. "I feel good. My body feels very good right now," Price said. "Ive had a good week of work leading up to [Friday]. Baltimore is a very tough team for me. Theyre playing for a chance to play in October. Theres a lot on the line. Theyre going to play hard like they always do. Its going to be a tough series for us." Price has dominated the Orioles of late, posting a 3-0 mark to go along with a 2.15 ERA in his last seven starts against them. Tampa split a four-game set with the Rangers this week and fell to the wild card co-leaders, 8-2, on Thursday. Matt Moore (15-4) lasted only four frames, allowing six runs -- five earned -- on seven hits. He struck out six and walked one in his first loss since June 14. Still, the Rays have won five of their last eight. Tampa is 9-6 against the Orioles this season. Clearance Nike Free Running Shoes . -- Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee. Discount Nike Free Shoes . -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.discountnikefree.com/ . Acclaimed by world football leaders but held in contempt by many football fans. Blatter should arrive at the Itaquerao stadium in Sao Paulo to watch host Brazil play Croatia confident that this tournament -- his fifth as president -- wont be his last leading the worlds favourite sport.Nathan Hughes is expected to take part in Thursdays final training session as he prepares to replace Tom Wood in Englands back row against Fiji. Hughes has been struggling with a lower leg injury but the Wasps forward is on course to make his full Test debut in the second of four autumn internationals at Twickenham.Wood has been omitted from Eddie Jones squad for Saturdays clash with Fiji despite being praised by the head coach for his performance in the 37-21 victory over South Africa. Fiji-born Hughes, who came off the bench during the second half against the Springboks, is set to edge Teimana Harrison for the No 7 jersey in the only change to the pack that started last weekend. England vs Fiji November 19, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Woody did exceptionally well, but we are just looking at it on a game by game basis. Nathan did well when he was on and we want to give him an opportunity potentially, scrum coach Neal Hatley said.Eddie has talked about wanting to make sure that we are looking across the spectrum of players.I think that Eddie has gone on record saying that Tom did really well during his match and worked exceptionally hard. Hughes frank over finances Fiji-born forward explains his decision to play for Englland He has trained very well this week, but we are looking at selection specifically game by game. Authentic Nike Free Free Shipping. Nathan brings a big ball carrying threat - weve seen what he can do in the Premiership. Hughes is on track to start for England against the country of his birth this weekend He hits hard and carries the ball well and against Fiji we know that they are going to carry the ball hard, so we need stopping power. It will be a brilliant opportunity for Nathan if he is involved.Hatley is aware of the threat posed by Fiji who gave England a scare in the 2015 World Cup opener at Twickenham before the hosts finished strongly to prevail 35-11. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Weve done a lot of analysis on Fiji. They have a Kiwi coach in John McKee and have moved away from just flinging the ball around. Also, their set piece has improved immeasurably, Hatley said.Leone Nakarawa, who was at Glasgow and has now moved to France, hes an excellent lineout technician so theyre a lot more of a set piece threat than previous years.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Hughes frank over finances Jones rings the changes England outclass Springboks Cockerill praises England deal ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz