Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.02.2019 06:10
BOSTON - Now in his 10th NHL season, Chris Kelly doesnt get goose bumps the way he used to. [url=http://www.pumabaratas.es/]Puma Antworten

BOSTON - Now in his 10th NHL season, Chris Kelly doesnt get goose bumps the way he used to. Puma Basket Baratas .But the Boston Bruins forward confessed to a bit of insomnia as he prepared for opening night against the Philadelphia Flyers.The home opener is always enjoyable, Kelly said after scoring the game-winner in Bostons 2-1 victory over the Flyers on Wednesday night. I didnt get any sleep. I was excited. It felt good, especially for the first home game.Kelly scored the tiebreaker with 1:51 left in the third period, and Tuukka Rask made 21 saves to help the Bruins win their third consecutive season opener. Reilly Smith also scored for Boston, which finished with the best record in the NHL last season but couldnt get past the second round of the playoffs.Sean Couturier scored for Philadelphia, and Steve Mason stopped 31 shots.It was 1-all when Mason deflected Adam McQuaids slap shot from the blue line into the air. The puck came down in the crease, and Kelly swiped it in while Bostons Loui Eriksson also had a shot at it.I just wanted to go out there and feel good and enjoy it, said Kelly, who missed the playoffs last year with a herniated disk. Last year was taken away from me and made me realize how much I missed the game and want to be out there playing. I just tried to enjoy the whole night and tried to play my game. For sure, theres no better feeling.Another sellout, the 214th in a row, filled the TD Garden. But the crowd seemed to be still getting over last seasons playoff loss to the rival Montreal Canadiens by a Boston team that had reached the Stanley Cup finals in 2013 and then totalled 114 points in 2013-14.During the off-season, the Bruins lost Jarome Iginla a€” their leading goal-scorer from last season a€” and Shawn Thornton, and last week defenceman Johnny Boychuk was traded to the New York Islanders.The Flyers are in their 40th season since back-to-back Stanley Cup championships in 1974 and 75.They always have a solid team. No matter who is in their lineup, they play the exact same way, said Philadelphia forward Wayne Simmonds. We were a little bit jittery for probably the first period and a half, and it cost us.The Bruins scored on a power play at 10:39 of the first when Carl Soderberg muscled around the back of the net and then passed across to Smith.It stayed 1-0 until 4 minutes into the third, when the Flyers put some pressure on Rask and finally beat him. Jakub Voracek came out from behind the net and whipped the puck across to Couturier, who deflected it in.Bostons Bobby Robins, 32, played in his first NHL game. He had played 499 games in the U.S. minor leagues and in Europe after going to college at UMass-Lowell.It was awesome, said Robins, whose wife and 11-month-old daughter, Libby, were in the stands. After nine years to have that happen was a dream come true, and to play here at the Garden ... it was a very special feeling; Ill never forget it.He also got into his first fight, tangling with Luke Schenn in the second period.I know the brand of hockey these Boston fans like, and I just hope to be able to provide that. And to get that kind of reception was a great feeling, said Robins, who chatted with Schenn in the penalty box. He was asking if it was my first NHL game. So, I said, Yeah. He just said, Good fight a€” the normal stuff guys say after a fight.NOTES: Philadelphia captain Claude Giroux, who returned earlier than expected from an unspecified training camp injury, played the most shifts and the most ice time of any Flyers forward. He was 4 for 21 on faceoffs, including 2 for 12 against Patrice Bergeron. ... The game ended with the Bruins due to be assessed a penalty. Brad Marchand elbowed Schenn, but the Flyers never gave up the puck before the horn. ... Pierre-Edouard Bellemare made his NHL debut for Philadelphia. Zapatillas Puma Baratas . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". Zapatillas Puma Baratas España . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level. http://www.pumabaratas.es/ .com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Strong in first period as the Habs pushed hard. The huge left pad save on Max Pacioretty was his best. The goal against was a bad bounce that he pokes off of Pacioretty. Big saves on Eller and Prust in the second. Strong in tight on Gallagher early in the third, huge saves on Subban on the penalty kill early, and then was amazing on the 6-on-4 with four minutes left in the game. He made five saves in the sequence, fought through traffic and looked in control and waas his usual dominant self on Monday night. Venta Zapatillas Puma Baratas. . Stole the show in Game 2 for the Rangers. Dustin Tokarski, Montreal Canadiens (3) - Calm in the net early on, good first save on Martin St. Louis. Had some depth management issues on goals 1 and 3, first goal was deflection off of Gorges, not his fault but he was deep. Same goes for the third goal on a great shot by St. Louis but at 511", its tough to play deeper as it opens the net/lanes up for pucks to get through. Had big saves on Dorsett, Hagelin in second and very good saves on Pouliot, Richards and Stepan in the third period. Tokarski looked very comfortable as the game went on and played very solid in Game 2. He gave them a chance. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz