Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.02.2019 06:10
CLEVELAND - Browns receiver Josh Gordon said on Thursday that his latest trouble with the NFL results from having a few drinks w Antworten

CLEVELAND - Browns receiver Josh Gordon said on Thursday that his latest trouble with the NFL results from having a few drinks with teammates. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .Gordon said in an open letter on Medium (http://bit.ly/1tzbTik ) that he accepts responsibility for a failed alcohol test that could bring another suspension from the league. The 23-year-old receiver said he had two beers and two other drinks with teammates on a flight to Las Vegas on Jan. 2, after Clevelands season ended.The former Pro Bowler was suspended for last season after testing positive for marijuana, but the penalty was reduced to 10 games. Gordon said that as part of the reduction, he agreed not to drink alcohol. He said he was tested for it when he got off the plane in Las Vegas.As a strict condition to my reinstatement in Week 12, I had to agree not only to abstain from drinking for the rest of the season, but also to submit to an alcohol screen as part of my in-season drug testing under the leagues substance-abuse protocol, Gordon said.The receiver said he thought the requirement no longer applied when the season ended, but he was mistaken. The Browns missed the playoffs with a 7-9 record, finishing last in the AFC North.It doesnt matter if I thought that the league-imposed restriction on drinking had expired at the end of the regular season; what matters is that I didnt confirm whether or not that was the case, Gordon said. Now, that oversight has further jeopardized my relationship with my team and our fans, my reputation, and maybe even my career.Gordon rejected criticism from media commentators, saying they dont know him well enough to form opinions about him.Gordons absence was noticeable on a team that struggled on offence last year. Cleveland hired Joker Phillips as wide receivers coach on Thursday, Phillips first full-time NFL coaching job. Phillips was most recently in college football as a wide receivers coach for Florida in 2012-2013.Gordon led the league with 1,646 yards receiving in 2013. The following May, it was revealed that he failed another test for marijuana. His representatives unsuccessfully argued to an arbitrator that his failed drug test was the result of second-hand marijuana smoke.The one-year suspension was shortened as part of the NFLs overhaul of its disciplinary system. The NFL has not yet announced punishment for the failed alcohol test.Gordon also was arrested for drunken driving in North Carolina last July.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys .com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic. Cheap Jerseys Paypal . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. http://www.authenticnfljerseys.net/ . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me.DALLAS - Tyson Chandlers off-season work on his shot was apparent on Monday night.Chandler scored 14 points and added a game-high eight rebounds in the Dallas Mavericks 108-103 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies.The centres eight points in the first quarter included two jump shots from near the foul line.Ive been working on it, Chandler said. The coach has the confidence in me to call it and draw it up.Monta Ellis also had 14 points for Dallas, which had seven players in double figures, including all five starters.Chandler Parsons and Jameer Nelson had 11 each and Dirk Nowitzki added 10. Off the bench, Richard Jefferson scored 13 and Al-Farouq Aminu 12.They have more talent, they are hard as heck to guard, they have multiple combinations of players that can really score the basket at any time, said Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger. The team is one of the best teams in the West.Quincy Pondexter scored 18 points to lead Memphis. Marc Gasol added 17 points.Because of earlier injuries to Nowitzki and Ellis, the Mavericks played with their regular starters for just the second time this preseason.Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said, We have to make the best of the time. We have veterans out there, so it is an easier process for those guys to get to know one another, and we kept things very simple.Dallas scored the first seven points, but the Grizzlies chipped away behind Gasol, who had 13 points and five rebounds in the first quarter. Memphis tied the score at 27 on Vince Carters free throw with 32 seconds left in the first quarter.Memphis shot only 33 per cent in the second quarter and Dallas gradually built a 13-point advantage. Nelson scored the Mavericks last seven poinnts of the half for a 57-44 lead. China NFL Jerseys. Parsons had all 11 of his points in the first half.The Grizzlies heated up after halftime, making their first five shots from the field to pull within 62-55. Nowitzki then made a 3-point play as Dallas regained control. The Mavericks led by 19 points at 91-72 entering the fourth quarter.TIP-INSThe Grizzlies: G Courtney Lee didnt play in the second half after mildly spraining his right ankle in the first half. . Carter, who played the last three seasons for the Mavericks, returned to Dallas for the first time and had three points and two rebounds in 8 minutes.The Mavericks: G Raymond Felton (sprained right ankle) missed his fourth straight game. ... Dallas starting lineup returned after sitting out Saturdays game at Indiana. Only Parsons and Ellis played more than half of the game. ... The victory evened Dallas preseason record at 3-3.WHATS NEXTThe Grizzlies return home to play Cleveland Wednesday.The Mavericks will go to Shreveport, Louisiana, to meet New Orleans Thursday.FOUL PLAYMemphis was able to stay in the game because of 26 fouls that sent the Grizzlies to the foul line 40 times. They made 28 to Dallas 14 in 18 attempts. Memphis was called for only 14 fouls.FILLING THE SCORE SHEETHassan Whiteside played only 9 1/2 minutes for Memphis, but he scored nine points (including 5 for 6 from the foul line, had a game-high three blocked shots and tied Gasol for the team lead with seven rebounds.3 AT A TIMEThe Mavericks made 10 of 28 3-pointers (36 per cent) to only 5 for 21 (24 per cent) for the Grizzlies. Parsons, Ellis and Jae Crowder all made two for Dallas. Pondexter led Memphis with 3 in 7 attempts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz