Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

27.02.2019 06:33
Tuels second interception Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma wasnt thrilled with Scott Hartnell going after Kris Letang, saying off-handedly that the Philadelphia Flyers forward was "picking on a guy who had a stroke. Madison Bumgarner Jersey ." In the third period of Saturdays game, Hartnell hit Letang, who was playing his second game back after suffering a stroke in January. Each player was given a two-minute minor for roughing as they mixed it up after the whistle. After the Flyers 4-3 overtime win, Bylsma was asked if -- even though doctors assured the team and the 26-year-old defenceman that hockey would not put him more at risk for another stroke -- he had a little pause seeing Hartnell and Letang shoving each other. "I did have that thought when that was going on there," said Bylsma. "(Letang) kind of had the play there and the puck on his skate to try to score a goal. It fell off his stick and the whistle and everything ensued after that. Yeah it does, a guy picking on a guy who had a stroke." A team spokeswoman said Bylsma was joking when he made that remark. Told of Bylsmas comment regarding Hartnell without the benefit of much context, Flyers coach Craig Berube fired back. "Then he shouldnt play," Berube said. "He shouldnt be out there playing, bottom line. Its a stupid comment." Letang, who scored 10 minutes later, said its "part of the game." "I got hit from behind, I turn around and it was him," Letang said. "I was not really shocked. but things happen in the game fast. I dont regret (it)." Hartnell declined comment through a team spokesman. Letang and Hartnell have something of a history dating to an Oct. 8, 2009 incident in which the Penguins defenceman accused the Flyers forward of biting his right ring finger. NOTE -- Flyers goaltender Steve Mason left the game with what the team called an upper-body injury, which resulted from being crashed into by two players. Penguins forward Jayson Megna pushed Flyers defenceman Andrew MacDonald into Mason at the 16:27 mark of the second period, and the goalies head snapped back and then appeared to hit the ice. Mason remained in the game until the intermission, but then Ray Emery replaced him to start the third. Berube said Mason was being taken out as a precaution and expects him to be ready for Game 1 of Philadelphias first-round playoff series against the New York Rangers on Thursday. Cheap San Francisco Giants Jerseys . It took five games, but the Celtics finally helped Stevens earn his first NBA victory. "Im going to celebrate for a whole 12 minutes, and then Im going to start watching Orlando and trying to figure them out," the first-year Celtics coach said after Boston beat the Utah Jazz, one of the leagues other winless teams, 97-87 on Wednesday night. Barry Bonds Jersey .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/ .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills are starting to get their injured quarterbacks back. And it is giving coach Doug Marrone more options to improve the Bills offence. A day after watching undrafted rookie Jeff Tuel throw two interceptions in a 23-13 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, Marrone on Monday was preparing to welcome back his two most experienced quarterbacks to practice. Rookie first-round pick EJ Manuel is cleared to play after missing four weeks with a sprained right knee. And Manuels replacement, Thad Lewis, will be back after missing one game with bruised ribs. Marrone wants to see how both perform in practice before determining which one starts Sunday, when the Bills (3-6) travel to play the Steelers (2-6). He didnt rule out either, but was particularly cautious in assessing Manuels chances of playing. "We feel really good, but weve got to be careful, though. Lets make sure," Marrone said. "In the back of my mind, Im thinking to make sure hes 110 per cent and were not putting a player out there that can jeopardize himself." Manuel called himself ready to play, which is something hes already made sure to stress to Marrone. "He knows where Im at," Manuel said, speaking to reporters for the first time since being hurt. "Its up to coach. I know Im going to be out there ready to go to practice and get back to work with the guys." Manuel spent last week throwing passes to receivers before and after practice. He stepped up that process during pregame warm-ups Sunday. "Its feeling a lot better," Manuel said. "Definitely looking forward to getting into practice full course and taking as many reps as coach allows me to get." Lewis, meanwhile, threw passes on Monday for the first time since being hurt in a 35-17 loss at New Orleans on Oct. 27. Buffalo also made a move at quarterback by releasing Matt Flynn, three weeks after signing the sixth-year player in free agency. The Bills depth at quarterback has been unsettled since Manuel was hurt in a 37-24 loss at Cleveland on Oct. 3. After Tuel struggled in replacing Manuel against the Browns, the Bills turned too Lewis by promoting him from their practice squad. Willie McCovey Jersey. Lewis went 1-2 in three starts -- including a 23-21 win at Miami on Oct. 20 -- before being sidelined. That left Buffalo with little choice but to start Tuel against the Chiefs. Tuel went 18 of 39 for 229 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. Tuels second interception was particularly costly, coming on third-and-goal at the 1. He was picked off by cornerback Sean Smith, who returned it 100 yards for a touchdown that tied the game at 10 in the third quarter. Another turnover sealed the loss after linebacker Tamba Hali returned receiver T.J. Grahams fumble 11 yards for a score. Running back Fred Jackson acknowledged the constant change at quarterback has stunted the offences development. "I think any time you have inconsistency back there its going to make it tough, or adverse," Jackson said. "You want to be consistent. You want to have somebody back there thats steady throughout the season. And that helps you grow as an offence. Not having that I think it definitely has played a role in us having some ups and downs. Manuel got the Bills off to a 2-2 start before getting injured for the second time in two months. He missed the final two preseason games after having surgery to repair a left knee injury, which he hurt while scrambling in a 20-16 win over Minnesota. In both instances, Manuel was faulted for putting himself in a position to get hit by failing to slide or get out of bounds. Manuel said he needs to be smarter when it comes to avoiding injuries. "Im not going to play scared or anything like that," Manuel said. "Im going to continue to get as many yards as I can, but at the same time slide or get out bounds, throw it away or whatever when I you get out of the pocket." In cutting Flynn, the Bills filled the roster spot by signing fullback Evan Rodriguez. Selected in the fourth round of the 2012 draft by Chicago, he had four catches for 21 yards in 12 games last season. Rodriguez was waived by the Bears in June after being charged with driving under the influence, his second alcohol-related arrest. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz