Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

27.02.2019 06:34
The Minnesota Wild will try to get on the board in the Western Conference semifinals when they host the Chicago Blackhawks in Tu Antworten

The Minnesota Wild will try to get on the board in the Western Conference semifinals when they host the Chicago Blackhawks in Tuesdays Game 3 battle at Xcel Energy Center. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. The Wild dropped the first two games of this best-of-seven set in Chicago and hope to avoid falling behind 3-0 against the defending Stanley Cup champions. Minnesota was eliminated by the Blackhawks in five games during last seasons conference quarterfinals, with the Wilds lone victory coming in Game 3 on home ice. However, if the Blackhawks can record another win on Tuesday the club will get a chance to sweep the Wild this Friday in Minnesota. Chicago posted a 5-2 win in Fridays Game 1 in the Windy City and grabbed a 2-0 lead in the series with Sundays 4-1 triumph at the United Center. Bryan Bickell supplied a goal and two assists and Brandon Saad scored twice to help the Blackhawks extend their series lead. Saad scored his first of the playoffs in the final minute of the second period to stake Chicago to a 2-0 lead, but Cody McCormick lit the lamp two minutes into the third to slice Minnesotas deficit in half. However, Corey Crawford kept the Wild at bay from there before Bickell buried a wrister with 2:45 remaining to give the Blackhawks some breathing room. Saad added an empty-netter 1:22 later to account for the final margin, while Jonathan Toews opened the scoring in the first for the Blackhawks, who have won six straight games after falling behind 2-0 in their opening-round series against St. Louis. "I thought (we were) much better overall, all three periods for us," said Chicago head coach Joel Quenneville. "I thought we were better overall in all areas and all periods." Marian Hossa added three assists in the victory, while Crawford finished with 18 saves. Toews extended his point streak to six games, while Bickell has at least one point in five straight games. Bickell had 17 points on nine goals and eight assists in the 2013 playoffs to help Chicago win its second Cup in four years. He is tied for second in the league with five goals this postseason. "I just love this time of year," Bickell said of his postseason success. "Its a crucial time, its a fun time. I know the city is buzzing and were having a good time. We just need to keep this momentum going to Minnesota." Ilya Bryzgalov allowed three goals on 21 shots for the Wild, who lost Sunday for the 10th time in their last 11 road playoff games. Bryzgalov got his second straight start in place of an injured Darcy Kuemper, who was forced to exit Minnesotas Game 7 win over Colorado in the first round after sustaining an undisclosed injury late in the contest. "I thought that we didnt have the legs tonight," Minnesota head coach Mike Yeo said. "That was a big factor. You could see it in our puck support. We were making a lot of stationary plays." With Kuemper expected to miss another tilt, the situation in net will likely remain unchanged on Tuesday. John Curry, a 30-year-old journeyman, has suited up as Bryzgalovs backup in the first two games of this series and expects to do so again in Game 3. Curry has seen action in six career NHL games and none in the playoffs. Chicago center Andrew Shaw missed the second contest of this series after exiting Game 1 with a lower-body injury and was replaced in the lineup by Jeremy Morin. Forward Kris Versteeg also played in Game 2 after missing the opener due to illness. Wild Game 3 lines Forwards:Parise - Granlund - PominvilleNeiderreiter - Koivu - CoyleMoulson - Huala - FontaineHeatley - Brodziak - McCormick Defence:Suter - SpurgeonScandella - BrodinStoner - Ballard Goalies:Bryzgalov Curry Blackhawks Game 3 lines Forwards:Bickell - Toews - HossaSharp - Smith - KaneSaad - Kruger - ShawBollig - Handzus - Versteeg Defence:Keith - SeabrookOduya - HjalmarssonLeddy - Rozsival Goalies:CrawfordRaanta Air Max Shoes Cheap . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Cheap Air Max China . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. http://www.wholealeairmaxshoes.com/ . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut.MINSK, Belarus -- Wanting Team Canada to improve game by game at the world hockey championship, coach Dave Tippett thought the quarter-final effort against Finland was the best yet. It was also the last, as a couple of third-period mistakes led to a 3-2 loss Thursday at Chizhovka Arena and Canadas elimination from the tournament. "I use a phrase all the time that every play counts," Tippett said. "Every play counts and unfortunately we had a couple go against us." The play that counted the most for Canada was a turnover by defenceman Tyler Myers, who tried to pass it off the wall to Kyle Turris. Jori Lehtera got in the way, setting up Iiro Pakarinen for the game-winner with just 3:08 left. A downtrodden Myers said everyone saw what happened and didnt feel he needed to explain. Turris, who scored Canadas first goal, took the blame. "I was yelling at him, Im open in the middle, Im open in the middle, and when he passed to the middle, the guy stepped in between," Turris said. "It was my fault. I was yelling at him to move it to me, and the guy stepped in the way and went the other way. I should have had it." It was a game that Canada felt it should have had. Holding a 2-1 lead after two periods on goals by Turris and Mark Scheifele, the Canadians were in control despite a strong game from Finnish goaltender Pekka Rinne. One bad bounce 28 seconds into the third changed everything. Finlands Juuso Hietanen let a slapshot fly that hit Ben Scrivenss right arm, the back of his blocker, and then the shaft of his stick before trickling over the goal-line. "Its a terrible goal to give up," said Scrivens, who stopped 23 of the 26 shots he faced. "Its deflating for the team. Thats squarely on me. Its really tough to swallow right now." This was the fifth straight year Canada lost in the quarter-finals at this tournament. Making it more difficult to accept was that this squad of NHL third-liners and potential stars of the future bounced back perfectly from an opening shootout loss to France. Six straight victories followed. The Finland game easily could have been one, too. "We still had our shifts in their end, our chances," captain Kevin Bieksa said. "We had a couple breakdowns. We knew going into this game that the Finns were a team that would sit back and capitalize on our mistakes, and they made us pay tonight." Tippett addressed his players after the loss but couldnt offer much in the way of an uplifting sentiment. "Its a tough situation for everybody," Tippett said. "Its not the result you want. We came here to win, we didnt come here to lose in the quarter-ffinals. Nike Air Max Wholesale. Theres not much to say. We didnt accomplish what we wanted to accomplish." All because of a few bad breaks. Finlands first goal 6:06 in, which came on the power play with Myers in the box for roughing, happened after an attempted point shot deflected off penalty-killer Joel Wards stick and right to Olli Palola for his third of the tournament. That didnt deflate Canada, which kept putting pucks on Rinne, who finished with 36 saves on 38 shots. The attempts came from everywhere and almost everyone, as 17 of 20 skaters had at least one on net. "I thought we played some really good hockey throughout the whole game," Myers said. "I think we were right there. It was our game to lose. Its never a good feeling to have it happen like that." One problem was going 0-for-5 on the power play. Had Canada buried a couple of those chances, like Brayden Schenns shot very early that hit the crossbar, it would have been a very different game. Canadas players and Tippett were quick to credit the Finns, who played their brand of hockey well and pounced on mistakes. "We worked extremely hard (for) 60 minutes," Hietanen said. "We knew that we were going to get our chances and now we scored a couple goals." Finland coach Erkka Westerlund was proud of how his team responded and came back from the 2-1 deficit. "In (the) third period we showed the mental strength," Westerlund said. "We call it in Finland sisu." The third period was Canadas weakest of the game. "Its frustrating. I thought we had a great first two periods, we were outshooting them badly, had great opportunities," Turris said. "If we played the way we did in the first two to finish the game, I think we would have come out with a better outcome." Instead, Scrivens lamented Finlands goaltending being better than his and not holding up his end of the bargain to teammates. And Myers was left with the same feelings he had much of this NHL season with the Buffalo Sabres. "Its never fun losing," Myers said. "I did too much of that this year." This wasnt a loss that had Canadas players wondering about their overall play. But that was no consolation. "Its just the way it is," Tippett said. "We played a good game tonight. Unfortunately, we lost." Notes: Alex Burrows returned to Canadas lineup after missing the final two preliminary-round games with a leg injury. Burrows was the 13th forward and played just 4:11 with no shifts in the third period. ... Finlands roster features just three NHL players: Rinne, Olli Jokinen of the Winnipeg Jets and Erik Haula of the Minnesota Wild. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz