Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 140 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

27.02.2019 06:35
BUFFALO, N. [url=http://www.cheapairmaxchinafreeshipping.com/]Authentic Air Max Wholesale[/url] .Y. - Columbus Blue Jackets coac Antworten

BUFFALO, N. Authentic Air Max Wholesale .Y. - Columbus Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards wanted a fast start this time, and his team delivered.Everyones been talking about us getting off to slow starts, Richards said. Thats one thing were trying to guard against. We want to get off on the right foot here.Columbus started 2-5 and 2-5-1 the past two seasons, but showed no signs of rust as it dominated the Buffalo Sabres in a comprehensive 3-1 win to open the season Thursday night.We didnt have any passengers tonight, Richards said. It was a total team effort.Cam Atkinson scored the tiebreaking goal on a third-period power play, and Artem Anisimov and Jack Skille also scored for the Blue Jackets, who went to the playoffs as an Eastern Conference wild card last season.You get all the kinks out in the preseason and thats where all the sloppy hockey comes, Atkinson said. You never know what to expect with the first game, especially when both sides have a lot of adrenaline.Zemgus Girgensons scored for Buffalo, and Jhonas Enroth made 37 saves.Columbus got 21 saves from Sergei Bobrovsky. Atkinson snapped a 1-all tie with 7:15 remaining, working the puck back and forth with Ryan Johansen before beating Enroth.Johansen just ended a contentious and public training camp holdout by signing a three-year contract extension Monday, and played well despite the layoff.Im sure a lot of people and fans didnt know what to expect from him tonight and it was a typical Johansen that we all love, Atkinson said. He created a lot of space for me and (Nick Foligno) and we got a lot of scoring chances.Sabres owner Terry Pegula was in the building one day after being unanimously approved as the new owner of the NFLs Buffalo Bills.The Sabres had the worst record in the NHL by 14 points last season and didnt give the fans much offensive excitement.Head coach Ted Nolan wasnt happy.I didnt like our effort tonight, Nolan said. I think it was OK at best. I dont know what it was. I think guys really wanted to do it.Buffalos start was promising, but Bobrovsky stood firm. He made a strong right blocker save on Andre Benoit early in the first period and was forced to make a point-blank save on Chris Stewart moments later as the Sabres reeled off four straight shots.For his part, Enroth made a pair of in-close saves during the Blue Jackets first power play and benefited from a shot that hit the post.Buffalos second overall draft pick, Sam Reinhart, was hit hard near the midway point of the first by Blue Jackets right wing Jared Boll, who soon found himself face-to-face with Mike Weber. Both took roughing penalties.Youre told what its like, but until you get that game experience you dont understand, Reinhart said of his first NHL game. Its certainly a little bit different from the preseason. I think I got better as the game went on and I felt my confidence get higher as the game passed.Scott Hartnell redirected a shot off the crossbar late in the first, and Enroth stopped Mark Letestu on a 1-on-1 before the period expired.Skille scored first at 13:21 of the second period. Skating down the right side, he took a snap shot that beat Enroth high, popping the lid off the goalies water bottle and sending liquid flying through the air behind the net.The goal was a relief for Skille, who left Columbus for the New York Islanders in the off-season but was claimed off waivers by the Blue Jackets on Sunday.Its good to be back in this room, back on this team, he said. Its unfortunate what happened with the Islanders. Id like to thank them for the opportunity, but Im glad to be back home and with this group.Girgensons countered just more than a minute later when he stickhandled his way through the Blue Jackets defence before flipping a puck past Bobrovsky.The Sabres earned their first power play when Fedor Tyutin took a hooking penalty at 9:09 of the third. That was interrupted by a hooking call to Brian Gionta, and Atkinson made the most of Columbus fourth power play by manoeuvring around Benoit and beating Enroth at 12:45.When they tied it up there I felt they had a little momentum, Johansen said. But we did a good job of weathering them and we just kept plugging away on our side and started taking over the game again.Anisimov capped the scoring on a soft wrist shot with just more than 2 minutes to play.NOTES: Only six current Sabres were on the opening-day roster two years ago. ... Blue Jackets left wing Nick Foligno was born in Buffalo and is the older brother of Sabres left wing Marcus Foligno ... The game was the first as Sabres captain for Gionta, a Rochester native. Cheap Air Max Online . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. Cheap Air Max Authentic . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. http://www.cheapairmaxchinafreeshipping.com/ .J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity.NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees have put closer David Robertson on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained groin and recalled lefty reliever Cesar Cabral from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Robertson said he felt discomfort during Sundays outing at Toronto, and doesnt expect to be sidelined for more than 15 days. The 25-year-old Cabral made his major league debut last year with the Yankees, pitching 3 2-3 innings. He had a 0.00 ERA in 9 1-3 innings during spring training this year. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said he wanted to add another left-hander with the team facing the Orioles and Boston this week. Robertson felt discomfort Sunday five or six pitches into the ninth inning of a 6-4 win over the Toronto Blue Jays, his second save in three outings this season. "Its really disappointing," Robertson said Monday after New York beat Baltimore 4-2 in its home opener. "I wouldve loved to have been out there pitching the ninth today, especially on opening day here." Instead, Robertson had an MRI that revealed a Grade 1 strain and setup man Shawn Kelley earned his first career save. Kelly pitched a perfect ninth that ended with him catching a toss from first baseman Kelly Johnson and keeping the game ball. Cheap Air Max For Sale. "Exciting," said Kelley, who learned Sunday night he might fill in for Robertson. Robertson doesnt expect his absence to last more than the required 15 days. "Anytime I sit for a handful of days I feel good as gold," Robertson said. "I think it will be rest a little while, play catch and get a bullpen and get right back in there." Robertson made a smooth transition to closer after Rivera retired at the end of last season with a major league-record 652 saves. An All-Star setup man, Robertson was only eight for 18 in save chances during six seasons before taking over the role. Hes allowed one hit in three scoreless innings this year. The Yankees bullpen was impressive without him Monday. Adam Warren pitched the eighth and after a leadoff walk he retired three straight, striking out All-Stars Adam Jones and Chris Davis to end the inning. "Were going to try to step up and fill that void for a brief period of time," Warren said. Also, first baseman Mark Teixeira had an MRI that confirmed he had a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. Placed on the DL Saturday, Teixeira thinks he will only need the minimum time out. He said he will begin an exercise program Tuesday. "I knew that it wasnt anything major when I did it," Teixeira said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz