Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

28.02.2019 07:37
Ian Holloway gives his predictions ahead of the Football League play-off semi-final second-leg ties. [url=http://www.baratassauc Antworten

Ian Holloway gives his predictions ahead of the Football League play-off semi-final second-leg ties. Comprar Zapatillas Saucony Baratas . League OneMillwall v Bradford (3-1 agg) - (Friday from 7.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD)Millwall are on a roll. Highlights of Millwalls 3-1 first-leg win at Bradford on Sunday We tried to change things when we went there to get the wage bill down to an acceptable level and get some young players in team, who had the right hunger. They seem in a much better place now than when I first walked in despite being a league lower. With one of their own in the dugout, the whole club is pulling in the right direction and they should get the job done at the Den. OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 8/1)Ollies previous predictions... Walsall v Barnsley (0-3 agg) - (Thursday from 7.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD) Highlights of Barnsleys 3-0 win over Walsall on Saturday I was blown away by Barnsley on Saturday - they were sensational and in Sam Winnall they could have the best player in League One. Not only is he a goal machine, he can also set up his team-mates too. The way he pulled the ball back for Adam Hammill to force the own-goal was equally as impressive as his two goals.Walsall were tactically all over the place. They tried to overplay and didnt suss the impact of the home crowd and the situation - sometimes you have to be more cautious. They now have a mountain to climb against a Barnsley team who have shown automatic promotion form in the league since Christmas. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 11/1) RESULT - 1-3 (1-6 on agg) - Barnsley reach play-off finalLeague TwoAccrington v Wimbledon (0-1 agg) - (Wednesday from 7.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD) Highlights of AFC Wimbledons 1-0 win over Accrington on Saturday night Accrington are in the same boat as Brighton. They missed out on automatic promotion by the skin of their teeth and now theyre staring down the barrel of play-off heartbreak.However, Ive got so much time for their manager John Coleman and I can see them getting to Wembley. Despite them missing out on the final day, Coleman still had enough class to send a txt to Bristol Rovers manager Daryl Clarke to say congratulations. Ive got a soft spot for Accrington and although Neil Ardley has done a magnificent job at Wimbledon, I think Colemans men deserve to go up. The Accrington front pair of Billy Kee and Josh Windass may just be too hot to handle on their own patch.OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 8/1) - RESULT: - 2-2 (2-3) - AFC Wimbledon reach League One play-off finalBrighton v Sheffield Wednesday (0-2 agg) - (Monday from 7.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD)I feel for Chris Hughton - Ive never seen a game like it. A game of such magnitude and importance, and for four of your players to go down, is just unbelievable. In the space of a week they could end up losing everything. However, this is life and football can be unfair at times. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship play-off semi-final second leg between Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday. Hughton is a very experienced man and will do his best to put a team together to trouble a confident Wednesday outfit. Theyve got to claw back a two-goal deficit, but I think theyll give it a good go in front of their home fans, who have to create a raucous atmosphere, like the Wednesday fans did on Friday. I urge the Brighton fans to stay with their team.Can Hughtons boys do it? Of course. Will they? Theyll need everything to go their way. They may just fall short.OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 17/2) - RESULT: 1-1 (1-3) - Sheff Wed reach Championship finalHull v Derby (3-0 agg) - (Tuesday from 7.30pm, Sky Sports 2 HD)Hull were magnificent on Saturday. They performed in a way I expected them to do all season. I expect them to see the job through very easily on Tuesday.What happens at that Derby group? Those players have got to grow some. They lack character. You have to have the will do achieve something, not just the skill. It doesnt really matter who the manager is at Derby, whether its Harry Redknapp and Darren Wassall, theres a massive character flaw within that squad. The crowd went quiet. The team went quiet and they went out with a total whimper. No-one takes responsibility. Derby need to have a complete rebuild - there is something wrong at the club. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship play-off semi-final second leg between Hull City and Derby County. The whole group needs to be looked at and questions need to be asked. Compare it to Middlesbrough, where questions were brought up by their manager, he smashed them into place and they achieved their goal.OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 17/2) - RESULT: 0-2 (3-2) - Hull reach Championship final Also See: Brighton preview Baldock hopeful of turnaround Millwall roar to first-leg win Well go for it Zapatillas Saucony España . His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Ofertas Zapatillas Saucony Baratas . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport. http://www.baratassaucony.es/ .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury.LAKELAND, Fla. -- This is one number put up by Miguel Cabrera that is not subject to debate. The Triple Crown winner agreed Friday to the richest contract in American sports, a $292 million, 10-year deal with the Detroit Tigers. "I want to finish my career here. I have worked hard to get better, and Detroit is like a house for me," Cabrera said. Cabrera has won the last two AL MVP awards, both times beating out Angels phenom Mike Trout in votes that set off heated disputes in the baseball world. Those in Cabreras corner claimed his fearsome hitting stats and triple-digit RBIs were worthy. Those touting Trout argued he was a better all-around player and pointed to the value of his WAR, sabermetric for wins above replacement. Tigers general manager Dave Dombrowski and manager Brad Ausmus stood by Cabrera, flanking him for the announcement at the Tigers spring training complex. "Hes on track to be one of the greatest players in the history of baseball," Dombrowski said. "Hes done a lot for the team and a lot for Detroit." Cabrera was due $44 million over the final two years of his $152.3 million, eight-year contract. The new agreement incorporates that money and adds $248 million over the following eight years. Cabrera turns 31 next month and has helped the Tigers win three straight AL Central championships. A slugger with power to all fields and still very much in his prime, he is among seven players to hit at least .320 with 365 homers and 1,260 RBIs, joining Babe Ruth, Jimmie Foxx, Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig, Albert Pujols and Stan Musial, according to STATS. "Good for him," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "He plays in another stratosphere." The deal came shortly before opening day in Detroit, on Monday against Kansas City at Comerica Park, and soon after Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer turned down the teams long-term contract proposal. The Tigers are again among the favourites to go far this season. Cabrera won a World Series ring with the Marlins as a 20-year-old rookie and is trying to bring a title to Motown for the first time in three decades. Cabrera will make $43,195 per plate appearance under the deal, based on his yearly average of 676 plate appearances during six seasons with the Tigers. Thats higher than the average U.S. yearly wage of $42,498 in 2012, according to the Social Security Administration. The contract also includes $30 million options for 2024 and 2025 that would become guaranteed if Cabrera finishes among the top 10 in MVP voting in the previous season. Cabreras new deal will raise his career MLB earnings to $413.2 million, including the $1.8 million signing bonus he got as a 16-year-old with Florida in 1999 when Dombrowski oversaw the move by the Marlins. Cabrera was acquired by Detroit in a December 2007 trade. An eight-time All-Star, Cabrera has a .321 career average with 365 homers and 11,260 RBIs. Zapatillas Saucony Rebajas. . He played 148 games last year despite a sore back and left hip flexor, a strained lower abdomen, shin trouble and a groin tear that hampered him in the post-season and led to off-season surgery. His body might get more of a break this season. Hes moving across the diamond, shifting from third base back to his previous position at first base after Prince Fielder was traded to Texas. Cabrera takes over baseballs highest-paying contract from Alex Rodriguez, who agreed to a $252 million, 10-year deal with Texas that started in 2001, was traded to the Yankees after three seasons and then signed a $275 million, 10-year deal with New York in December 2006. Cabreras average of $29.2 million is second only to the $30,714,286 that Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw averages under the $215 million, seven-year deal he agreed to in January. A steady presence in the lineup -- Cabrera has played 157 or more games in eight of the last 10 seasons -- he hit .348 with 44 homers and 137 RBIs last season to win his second straight MVP award. In 2012, Cabrera put together baseballs first Triple Crown since 1967, hitting .330 with 44 homers and 139 RBIs. Dombrowski started talking with Cabreras agents, Fern Cuza and Diego Bentz of Relativity Sports, at the end of last season. Detroit also had been negotiating with Scherzer, and those talks broke off last weekend after the pitcher didnt accept an offer for $144 million from 2015-20; he can become a free agent after the World Series. Cabrera was aware his deal was cause for celebration in his native Venezuela, a nation troubled by turbulent politics and economics. "I dont think I can do much. They are going through such hard times," Cabrera said. "We have had struggles down there, and they are trying to do their best." Aiming for its first World Series title since 1984, Detroit agreed last March to a $180 million, seven-year contract with ace pitcher Justin Verlander, the 2011 AL Cy Young Award winner. Verlander didnt sound envious of Cabreras even greater riches. "He deserves it," Verlander said. "He is the best player on the planet. He wants to stay in Detroit, and I couldnt be happier for him. That means we are staying together for a long time and can be Tigers for life." Outfielder Torii Hunter said theres no reason Cabrera cant remain an All-Star through the end of the deal. "The way Miggy composes himself, you need to see how hard he works behind the scenes," Hunter said. "Hes up at 6:30 a.m., hes running, lifting weights. I got my 2,000th hit last year, then I find out that Miggys only 30 and hes gonna get 4,000 hits and 600 homers. Thats something." Ausmus, the Tigers rookie manager, smiled during the news conference. "Im not going to complain," he said. "Who would when you have the best player in the game?" ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz