Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

04.03.2019 06:43
After being handed their worst loss in more than two years, the Golden State Warriors bounced back to down the Cleveland Cavalie Antworten

After being handed their worst loss in more than two years, the Golden State Warriors bounced back to down the Cleveland Cavaliers and move one win shy of completing a dream title run. Francisco Lindor Jersey . Stephen Curry, the NBAs regular season Most Valuable Player, scored 38 points and Klay Thompson added 25 to power Golden State past the hosts 108-97 on Friday and grab a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven NBA Finals.For the Cavaliers and star LeBron James, who knows no team has recovered from 3-1 to win in the finals, it was a time to search for answers. If you dont think we can win, dont get on the plane, Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue said. In the NBA Finals you have got to lay it all on the line.Cleveland ripped the Warriors 120-90 in game three just two nights earlier, but a Golden State team that won an NBA record 73 regular-season games and battled from a 3-1 deficit to beat Oklahoma City in the Western Conference finals series was not about to get humiliated again.This team has been through a lot together, Golden State forward Draymond Green said. This team has great character. No matter what we continue to battle and defend. If we do that, our offense will get going. Thats the way we always approach things and it works out for us.A tense game turned when Golden State used a 26-12 run in the third quarter to seize a 79-73 edge. Cleveland answered to regain the lead but Harrison Barnes hit two three-pointers in a 12-1 run that put the Warriors on top to stay. Klay Thompson scored 25 points We played physical. Thats what was the big difference for us, Barnes said. Just trying to be aggressive, being able to take those shots whether you make them or miss them.For James, it came down to lamenting the fact he had only four free-throw chances.It has been like that all year for the most part, James said. Im not quite sure what I can do personally to get to the free-throw line, but Ive got to continue to be aggressive for our team.Im getting hit, but the refs are not seeing it that way on my drives. Thats what opens up the floor for a lot of our shooters. Its tough playing 46 minutes and only going to the line four times, as much as I attack the rim. So its just a tough situation for our team.James, who had 25 points but seven of Clevelands 11 turnovers, was hopeful not to draw a fine from the league for criticising referees.I didnt talk about the referees. I was asked a question and I answered it. Im going to save my 25K, he said.I havent been solid with the basketball. A lot of it is making plays not only for myself but for my team-mates.Game five in the series takes place on Monday in Oakland, California. Bob Feller Jersey . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. Cleveland Indians Jerseys .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Erik-Gonzalez-Kids-Jersey/ . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent.MINSK, Belarus -- Washington Capitals forward Alex Ovechkin has recovered from a right leg injury and is in action for Russia against France in the quarterfinals of the hockey world championship (Live NOW on TSN2). Ovechkin missed the final group match against Belarus on Tuesday after injuring his right leg in a collisioon during Russias game against Germany. Jason Kipnis Jersey. The forward needed hospital treatment Sunday after taking a hit to his right knee from Marcus Kink midway through the third period. He stayed on the ice for several minutes before he needed assistance to leave. Russia is the last unbeaten team at the worlds. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz