Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

07.12.2018 06:02
get us back in the dugout Antworten

MILWAUKEE - Three straight wins, a sellout crowd and another step toward a new arena. Giants Gregor Blanco Jersey . On and off the court, it had to be the best week in recent memory for the Milwaukee Bucks.Jared Dudley scored 18 points and O.J. Mayo had 17 off the bench to help the Bucks beat the struggling Portland Trail Blazers 95-88 on Saturday night.John Henson added 14 for the Bucks, who had won consecutive road games at Miami and Orlando. The Bucks had a pretty big week off the court, too, as Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker announced a funding plan that could represent a major step toward building a new arena in Milwaukee.Bucks coach Jason Kidd insisted this was the kind of potential he saw from Day 1 when he took the job — or Day 2, or whatever day were on right now, he then conceded.Its a great situation, Kidd said. Were a young team, were in the process of doing a lot of building. With the new arena right there, with a young team learning how to play the right way, theres a lot of good things and a lot of buzz about the city of Milwaukee.Damian Lillard and Wesley Matthews scored 19 points apiece for Portland. LaMarcus Aldridge added 18 points and 13 rebounds for the Blazers, who have lost three straight and eight of 10.It was a tough back-to-back and I thought after the loss last night in Atlanta it was going to be a tough place to play tonight, Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. Milwaukee is playing very well, and their defence showed what they have been doing all year.Aldridge had to deal with double-teams from the Bucks that generally kept him contained, and Lillard couldnt capitalize on his opportunities, shooting 6 for 19 from the field.Its been a tough month, Lillard said. Id rather it be this month than next month or March. I think we can learn something from it.The Bucks held the Trail Blazers to 37.1 per cent from the floor, which tied Portlands lowest shooting percentage in a game this season.Its been a tough stretch for us, theres no sugar-coating it, Matthews said. Were not playing well. Were not doing what were supposed to do. But, with stretches like this, weve got the talent to overcome it, and were going to.Milwaukee entered the fourth quarter with a 76-65 lead after finishing the third on a 7-0 run that included a long jumper by Jerryd Bayless with 1.8 seconds left. Mayo then hit a long jumper and a 3-pointer to start the fourth. A few minutes later, recent Bucks addition Kenyon Martin blocked a shot by Lillard, and Bayless hit a 3 on the other end to put the Bucks ahead 84-69 with 9:15 left.For Milwaukee, the most surprising stat of the game might have been 18,717 — a sellout crowd, only the teams second of the season.The crowd was the best Ive seen in a long time, Henson said. They got into it early and often. I think its starting to pick up here, so its cool.___TIP-INSTrail Blazers: Center Robin Lopez remained out as he continues his recovery from a broken right hand. ... Lillard celebrated emphatically after making one of the most impressive plays of the night, grabbing a loose ball near the top of the key, driving the lane and flying in for a dunk with 3:22 left in the second quarter.Bucks: Milwaukee is 16-0 when allowing fewer than 90 points. ... Giannis Antetokounmpo had a pair of highlight-reel moments, a two-handed, alley-oop dunk from Brandon Knight early in the first quarter and a fast-break windmill slam in the third.ROUGH NIGHT?As if the All-Star snub wasnt bad enough, Lillard might not have gotten much sleep Friday night. He posted a message on his Twitter account in the early hours of Saturday morning saying, Pfister hotel in Milwaukee haunted ... Idc what nobody say.Lillard isnt by any means the first professional athlete to report an odd experience at the Pfister, which was built in 1893 and is arguably the nicest hotel in town.I was hearing noises in the hotel, Lillard said after Saturdays game. I came to my door — there is a storage room right outside my door — I looked up and the storage room (door) was cracked open, the light was off, I was like, what? Thats a real story. It was weird.FRESH LOOKNew arena plans aside, the BMO Harris Bradley Center got a few tweaks, giving the Bucks locker room a new look, complete with a personalized photo plaque in each players locker.Kidd said the changes show the commitment of the teams ownership group. But he didnt necessarily think players fret too much about locker room conditions: As long as the uniforms hanging up, thats all that matters, he said.UP NEXTTrail Blazers: Tuesday night vs. Utah.Bucks: Monday night at Toronto. Cheap Throwback Giants Jerseys . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Giants Chris Stratton Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseysauthentic.com/ . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. CHICAGO -- Paul Konerko will likely be watching from the bench for the start of what figures to be his 16th and final opening day with the Chicago White Sox And the 38-year-old first baseman is comfortable with that decision, which ends a streak of 15 consecutive opening-day starts. Konerkos new role is as a right-handed-hitting platoon player at designated hitter. With Minnesota starting right-hander Ricky Nolasco, left-handed-hitting Adam Dunn will start. "I just think its the way it should be," Konerko said Sunday as both teams conducted voluntary workouts. "Its just not part of the blueprint of what were going to do here. ... Its pretty simple. Theres a plan and roles of when guys play and when they dont." A six-time All-Star, Konerko agreed in December to a $2.5 million, one-year contract. White Sox manager Robin Ventura said Konerko made the choice to stay with the platoon. "In talking to Paulie, its not an easy decision," Ventura said, "but when you go over how youre going to do this and make this work, he made it clear this is kind of what he signed up to do." Left-hander Chris Sale starts for the White Sox. He was surprised by Konerkos decision but said he respected it. "I think he should be out there," Sale said. "What hes done for this city, what hes done for this team, who hes been throughout his career, I think hes earned that. But what he says, goes." Starting his second White Sox opener, Sale faces Nolasco in only the third time opening-day meeting between the teams and the first since 19993. Giants Madison Bumgarner Jersey. . After a lengthy and severe Chicago winter, Mondays forecast calls for partly sunny skies and a 65-degree temperature. The White Sox are coming off a 63-99 season, their poorest record since 1970. Their projected lineup features five players making their opening-day debuts, including Cuban slugger Jose Abreu, who signed a $68 million, six-year contract. "I dont really know where Im going to be hitting, but it doesnt matter," Abreu said through a translator. "To be honest with you, thats irrelevant. Im ready to hit wherever they put me. Im here to help the team." Minnesota (66-96) committed $73 million to sign Nolasco (13-11 for Miami and the Los Angeles Dodgers) and Phil Hughes in an effort to rebuild its pitching. "Its important to get off to a good start," Nolasco said. "I know theyve been struggling the last couple years, but weve been working hard as a staff trying to go out there do quick, efficient innings, get us back in the dugout and try to swing the bats." Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said Nolasco is ready for the season. "Rickys game on," he said. "Im not worried about him one bit. Hell go until he tells us hes tired. Hes very sure of what he needs to do to win." Despite snow piles and a frozen field earlier this month, Roger Bossards groundskeepers got the playing surface ready at U.S. Cellular Field. "Im impressed," Ventura said. "We thought thered be an iceberg out in left field with all the reports we got. ... But we knew Roger would pull it off this off." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz