Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

07.12.2018 06:05
Im pretty much playing in my hometown Antworten

BOCA RATON, Florida - NHL General Managers convened for the first of three days of meetings and picked up on a discussion that has been ongoing for the last few years and picked up traction the last time the group met back in Toronto in November: namely how to reduce the number of games that are decided in a shootout. Mets Amed Rosario Jersey . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. “Shootouts fun though, people like it, kids love it.” In 2011, 14.7% of games were not decided by the end overtime. While it fell to 13.5% in 2012, the number has been on the rise again, climbing to 14.1% in 2013 and 14.3% so far this season. Collectively, the sentiment among the group continues to trend towards the desire to see more games end in regulation or overtime but the methods to go about achieving that are being disputed. Detroit Red Wings GM Ken Holland has long been an advocate of featuring three on three play after five minutes of four on four overtime. While he pushed for it back in November, the concept appeared to have little support this morning. The problem is that because it occurs so rarely in games, its difficult to truly understand what impact it might have on the game before implementing it. “You see three on three for maybe a minute or forty five seconds and the one team might just be waiting to get their power play so they might attack a little bit differently than if it was a full two minutes,” said Blues GM Doug Armstrong. “To see it, you have to see it for the full two minutes with everyone at even strength.” So far, the ideas that appear to be gaining the most support are more subtle by nature, avoiding a drastic alteration in the game the way extending overtime or shifting to three on three would. Potentially changing ends to start overtime so that teams would have to stray farther from their own end to change as they do during the second period of regulation and doing a dry scrape of the ice after regulation instead of waiting until before the shootout seemed to pick up some traction. While it wouldnt be a radical difference, Stars GM Jim Nill pointed to the inclusion of the rule preventing players from changing after icing the puck prior to the 2005-2006 season as a subtle tweak that had a positive impact. “Its amazing how some little things can have a big impact,” Nill said. “Years ago if you would have said if you iced the puck and had to stay on the ice, everybody would have said its not that big of a deal. But it is a big deal. Its amazing how little things can change the game.” Mets Dwight Gooden Jersey . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. Mets Jason Vargas Jersey .Y. -- In a span of three days, Shabazz Napier and Connecticut knocked out both Philadelphia schools in the NCAA tournament. http://www.cheapmetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=mets-tug-mcgraw-jersey . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford.MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens have traded veteran forward Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for forward Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau and a fifth-round pick in 2015 draft. The 36-year-old Briere, who is heading into the final year of his contract, recorded 13 goals and 12 assists in 69 games with the Canadiens last season. Parenteau, 31, had 14 goals and 19 assists with Colorado. The Boucherville, Que., native was selected 264th overall by the Anaheim Ducks at the 2001 NHL draft. Prior to joining the Avalanche, Parenteau suited up for the Chicago Blackhawks, New York Rangers and New York Islanders. Briere, who has also played for Phoenix, Buffalo, and Philadelphia, joined the Canadiens as a free agent on July 4, 2013. "I think for one year it was a great experience," Briere said of his time in Montreal. "What we did in the playoffs was pretty amazing. This is what Ill remember the most. I think sometimes certain coaches like certain players. I dont think it was anything personal. But my responsibilities that I had probably were a little lower than I had expected coming in. Thats why Im looking forward to a new chance in Colorado. Mets Eric Hanhold Jersey. " Briere said it was difficult to watch from the sidelines as a healthy scratch. "Its tough watching your teammates going out there and sacrificing their body while you have to just watch," he said in an interview. "But I kept saying to myself good things are going to happen, just be a good team player. And I feel in a sense its a little bit of whats happening today." Parenteau said he happy to be returning to his home province. "I think Im at a stage of my career where Im old enough to deal with all the pressure that comes with it," he told a conference call. "Its a pretty big deal for a kid, Im pretty much playing in my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me, my family, everyone that surrounds me." He also thinks hes a good fit in Montreal. "Im pretty good friends with Brandon Prust and Dale Weise and David Desharnais," he said. "Im not coming into a locker-room that I dont know anybody, so that makes it even more exciting for myself. Its a great challenge, its a great opportunity and Im going to make the best out of it." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz