Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

08.03.2019 03:42
SACRAMENTO, Calif. [url=http://www.cheaptitansjerseysauthentic.com/]Wholesale Titans Jerseys[/url] . - DeMarcus Cousins has the Antworten

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Wholesale Titans Jerseys . - DeMarcus Cousins has the statistics. He has the stature. And he has the support of several high-profile peers calling for him to get his first All-Star nod.What he doesnt have is a winning team.Just about everybody around the NBA agrees that the Sacramento Kings franchise centre has blossomed into one of the leagues best big men. Based on ballot returns the past few years, though, many still dont believe hes done enough with the Kings to earn All-Star status in the deep Western Conference.Fans left Cousins out of the mix again when the starters were announced last week. The reserves, voted on by the coaches, will be revealed Thursday night, and NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will select any injury replacements before the marquee game at New Yorks Madison Square Garden on Feb. 15.Count Cousins among those wondering if he finally has the right resume — and reputation — in his fifth season to trump Sacramentos shortcomings.To be totally honest, it is what it is, Cousins said. If I make it, I make it. If I dont, I dont.Coaches must vote for three frontcourt players, two guards and two wild cards. Cousins main competition in the frontcourt is Portlands LaMarcus Aldridge, Oklahoma Citys Kevin Durant, San Antonios Tim Duncan, Dallas Dirk Nowitzki and Houstons Dwight Howard.The biggest thing hurting Cousins campaign — besides the competition — is his teams worsening record.After starting 9-5 this season, the Kings (16-27) have collapsed since Cousins came down with viral meningitis in late November. They went 2-8 during his sick leave — which coincided with Michael Malones stunning firing as coach — and have failed to pick up the pieces under short-term replacement Tyrone Corbin.Coaches are not allowed to vote for their own players, but Corbin believes Cousins shouldnt be penalized because of all the chaos around him.Its the All-Star game. Its about individual performances, Corbin said. You look at (team records) sometimes, but I think most cases on the All-Star performance they look at the guy and his numbers and what hes doing for this year. Hes certainly having a great year where we havent won the number of games that we would like to win.Cousins began to repair his volatile image when he helped Team USA win gold at the FIBA World Cup in Spain over the summer, and his game has continued to rise during another disappointing season in Californias capital city.He entered Wednesday averaging career highs of 24.2 points, 12.6 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 1.6 blocks per game, staggering statistics by most traditional metrics. He was also eighth in the NBA in player efficiency rating at 25.78.Perhaps most importantly, his emotional and often unpredictable behaviour has improved — at least by his standards. After compiling a league-most 33 technical fouls the last two years, Cousins has just four this season.You can tell theres been a lot of growing on his side as a player, Bulls centre Joakim Noah said. He is playing more efficiently. I feel sometimes he gets frustrated and that works in our favour. I feel this year hes the one getting guys frustrated and its worked for them.Clippers coach Doc Rivers said hes noticed a difference, too.Hes grown up emotionally, Rivers said. His game has grown up. I think hes the best low-post player in the league, and hes doing it every night. Hes doing more than just scoring. Hes doing everything. Im just very proud of him.Rivers later said Cousins is an All-Star in his mind, and so have most coaches this season. Of course, many have said such things publicly in the past.How they vote will be the true test of their resolve.Golden States Steve Kerr, who is coaching the Western Conference in the All-Star game, said most coaches will side with the player on the better team when making a close call. The same reasoning is why Kerr is confident Klay Thompson will join Stephen Curry on the West team and represent the NBA-leading Warriors (36-7).Asked specifically about Cousins, Kerr said hes one of the few players in the league that his staff centres its game plan around. But he stopped short of saying whether hed select Cousins on the crowded ballot.There is no doubt that he is an All-Star-calibre player, but its musical chairs in the West, Kerr said. There are only so many spots. I dont know how it will play out.___Antonio Gonzalez can be reached at: www.twitter.com/agonzalezAP Titans Jerseys Authentic China . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. Authentic David Fluellen Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. http://www.cheaptitansjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-bruce-matthews-jersey . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Yannick Djalo scored in the 66th minute to help the San Jose Earthquakes win for the first time this season, 1-0 over Chivas USA on a breezy Saturday night. Djalo blasted a shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner of goal about a foot inside the post. Djallo started the second half in place of Atiba Harris. Authentic Corey Levin Jersey. The Earthquakes nearly scored again just a minute later, but Chris Wondolowski was caught offside after a pass from Shea Salinas, negating the score. The Earthquakes improved to 1-2-3, and Chivas USA dropped to 1-4-3. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz