Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

09.03.2019 06:22
1-up -- Harris English made Antworten

1. Air Jordan 3 Outlet . MASON PLUMLEE (Nets): Ready to have a nice season. Love the energy he plays with. No quit in his game. He is quite, athletic, with nice bounce in his game. You better block him out or hes getting a put back on you on the glass. Face up game is solid 15 feet and in when he has time to settle. Will take advantage of extra minutes this year. 2. JR SMITH (Knicks): Watching him in Montreal on Friday night I just shook my head. He looks lost in the triangle offense. Its not that complicated - you read and react. Classic example of a guy who had played on his talent and clearly hasnt figured out what the other nine guys on the floor are out there to do. Has solid scoring skills but has a hard time having it translate to team game. 3. DERRICK ROSE (Bulls): Real curious to see how he reacts this season to back-to-backs and three games in four nights and four games in five nights scenarios. Bulls coaches are going to have to keep a close eye on his minutes/wear and tear. In my mind, in this case its about getting 60-65 games in the regular season out of him and have him prepared to play big time minutes in the playoffs when you have days off in between games. A great season in Chicago is based upon postseason success, not the number you attach to wins at the end of the regular season. Hes an asset you need to protect considering his health history. 4. STEVE NASH (Lakers): What can I say that hasnt already been said the past few days? Honestly, hard to come up with anything unique on this. Ill just say thanks for the memories. You embodied all thats really good in team sports. Your selfless team-first approach was a joy to watch. I could always clearly see that you took great pride in the successes of your teammates. Truly a servant and a leader in every respect. Hall of Fame Player? Yes, for sure, but more importantly, a Hall of Fame individual. 5. KLAY THOMPSON (Warriors): No deal on extension yet. He really intrigues me. I like the fact that hes a very good two-way player who doesnt take plays off. He competes hard defensively and has a wonderful shooting stroke with an improving dribble game. If he ever gets out on the open market in the years to come - particularly when the cap increases due to the future TV deal - hell cash in big time. Management needs to figure out his current and future value with respect to the changing salary cap and other obligations. Dont want to lose this guy. Cheap Nike Air Jordan 3 . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. Air Jordan 3 Retro For Sale . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. http://www.cheapairjordan3.net/ . About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season.MARANA, Ariz. -- Graeme McDowell rarely felt as hopeless in match play as he did Wednesday at Dove Mountain. Overpowered and outplayed for much of the first round, he was 3 down with three holes to play as he watched the majestic flight of Gary Woodlands tee shot cover the flag on the 16th hole. McDowell figured it was a matter of time before he climbed into a courtesy car to be driven back to the clubhouse. "The Cadillacs were circling," he said. They must have looked like buzzards. In an opening round of comebacks in the Match Play Championship, none was more stunning than McDowell surviving to see another day of this most unpredictable event. Woodlands shot took a hard bounce and landed between two corporate suites. Bogey. With a wedge in hand, Woodland pulled it on the wrong side of the 17th green, and McDowell capitalized by making a 12-foot birdie. Woodland blasted out of the left bunker, over the 18th green and into the right bunker to lose a third straight hole. McDowell completed his improbable rally with a 6-foot birdie on the 19th hole to win. "Im sure hes extremely disappointed right now -- and Im extremely elated," McDowell said. "Im surprised to be sitting here, having won. Yeah, I hit a couple of quality shots down the last couple of holes, but he had mistakes, as well. Its a brutal format." It certainly was brutal for the 32 players headed for the airport. Such is the nature of this World Golf Championship, as cut-throat as it comes. "It feels like a Sunday afternoon on Wednesday," McDowell said, realizing that Thursday wont be much different. McDowell was among eight players who trailed with six holes remaining and somehow survived. Brandt Snedeker had to make two tough par saves just to stay alive on the 18th and 19th holes of his match against David Lynn of England. He won with an 8-foot birdie on the next hole. It was the only time all day he had the lead. Jason Dufner was 3 down with five holes remaining when Scott Stallings made too many mistakes, Dufner made one clutch birdie, and the PGA champion advanced in 19 holes with a simple par. Six matches went the distance. Five matches went overtime. The last one was Ernie Els, vexed by this format so many times that some years he didnt bother showing up. He was 2 down with three to play and outlasted Stephen Gallacher in 19 holes. "I feel for him," Els said, perhaps because he has been there himself. After a wild day, there was a small degree of normalcy on Dove Mountain. Only three of the top 10 seeds were eliminated -- Zach Johnson (3), Dustin Johnson (6) and Steve Stricker (9), who wasnt even sure he would play until his brother had liver transplant surgery last weekend. The better seed -- its really just a number -- won 23 of the 32 matches. "Seeds dont matter. Who you play doesnt matter," said Jordan Spieth, sounding wiser than his 20 years after a tough 2-upp victory over Pablo Larrazabal of Spain. Cheap Air Jordan 3 For Sale. Henrik Stenson, awarded the top seed because Tiger Woods and Masters champion Adam Scott chose not to play, trailed Kiradech Aphibarnrat of Thailand with five holes to play. The big Thai struggled with his putter, however, missing a 4-footer for par on the 14th to lose the hole, and an 8-footer for birdie on the 15th that would have given him the lead. Stenson made a 20-foot birdie putt on the 16th, and won the match when Aphibarnrat failed to match his birdie on the 17th by missing from 5 feet. "Im still in shock," Stenson said. "It was a tough match." Second-seeded Justin Rose held off Scott Piercy, and No. 4 seed Rory McIlroy had little trouble against Boo Weekley to advance to the round of 32 on Thursday. Zach Johnson, the No. 3 seed, went out in the opening round for the fourth straight year, this time to Richard Sterne of South Africa, 5 and 4. Dustin Johnson now has lost in the first round five times in six appearances. He never led in a 4-and-3 loss to Peter Hanson. The longest day belonged to Sergio Garcia, who missed a 6-foot putt on the 18th hole for the win over Marc Leishman of Australia. They went 22 holes before Garcia made a 6-foot birdie putt to advance. In other matches: -- Patrick Reed defeated Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., 1-up -- Harris English made his Match Play Championship debut with a 5-and-3 win over Lee Westwood. -- Billy Horschel made six birdies in 13 holes to beat Jamie Donaldson of Wales, 6 and 5, in the shortest match of the day. -- Rickie Fowler, coming off three straight missed cuts, caught Ian Poulter on a bad day and sent the Ryder Cup star packing with a 2-and-1 victory. "It feels like a big win after those missed cuts," Fowler said. "It was nice to be the underdog. I had nothing to lose." -- Bubba Watson was giving holes away early before winning three straight holes on the back nine in a 2-and-1 win over Mikko Ilonen of Finland. Still, no match epitomized the wild nature of this format than McDowells win over Woodland. They live down the street from each other at Lake Nona. They practiced together last week. They flew out to Arizona together. And they had to play each other in the first round on a course where Woodland figured to have a big advantage with his length. McDowell played a practice round with Brooks Koepka, the first alternate, to get used to being outdriven by some 50 yards. His worst fears were realized, especially standing on the 16th tee. He saw his agent on the phone, hopeful he could find him a good flight back to Florida. "I thought it was over," McDowell said. "Youre not coming back from 3 down against a guy thats playing as well as him. Yeah, Im still going to try to hit my shots. But it required a mistake from him to give me half a sniff, even." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz