Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

12.03.2019 07:15
Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapjordansfastshipping.com/]Cheap Wholesale Jordans Free Shipping[/url] .com) - Kl Antworten

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. Cheap Wholesale Jordans Free Shipping .com) - Klay Thompson and the Golden State Warriors remained perfect against the Eastern Conference. Thompson scored 15 of his 40 points in a big third quarter and the Warriors pulled away after halftime to beat the Indiana Pacers 117-102 on Wednesday night. Thompson erupted for 10 points in the first 2 1/2 minutes of the second half to help the Warriors take a sudden 11-point lead with a 12-1 run. He knocked down two 3-pointers during the flurry, which ended an overall run of 31-9 after Golden State trailed by 11 in the second quarter. The Pacers trimmed their deficit to one later in the third quarter, but Golden State scored 13 of the last 19 points in the frame and led comfortably the rest of the way. Stephen Curry had 21 points and 15 assists and Marreese Speights scored 18 for the NBA-leading Warriors, who improved to 5-0 on a six-game homestand that ends Friday against short-handed Cleveland. They extended their home winning streak to 13 games and moved to 11-0 against the Eastern Conference this season. Thompson went 6-of-11 from 3-point range and Curry was 4-for-8. Indiana shot 6-for-26 from the arc as a team. Indiana played most of the game without center Roy Hibbert, who sprained his left ankle midway through the first quarter and didnt return to the court. Hell be day-to-day, Indiana coach Frank Vogel said. He could barely walk on it so well see how he responds. Solomon Hill had 21 points to lead the Pacers, who finished a 2-2 road trip. David West added 16 points and Donald Sloan and Luis Scola each scored 14 in the loss. Hill scored 10 of his 21 points in the first quarter and the Pacers took a 28-23 lead into the second. Scola had 12 of his 14 in the second quarter and Indiana led by as many as 11 before the Warriors closed the half on a 19-8 run to tie the score at 50-50 going into the break. Game Notes David Lee had 13 points for Golden State ... C.J. Miles scored 13 points for Indiana and Lavoy Allen had 12 ... The Pacers host Boston on Friday. Cheap Jordans From China . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. Cheap Air Jordans Fast Shipping . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. http://www.cheapjordansfastshipping.com/ . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday.MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Eugenie Bouchard had to work hard on Sunday after an easy opening set to become the first woman into the quarter-finals of the Australian Open with a 6-1, 5-7, 6-2 defeat of Irina-Camelia Begu.The seventh-seeded Bouchard, who raced through the opening set in 29 minutes, ended up spending just over two hours in what turned into a battle with her Romanian opponent.Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., and Begu spent more than an hour playing a second set littered with seven breaks of serve, with the Canadian losing a 3-1 lead and eventually the set on a double-fault.Bouchard took a toilet break and said she gave herself a pep talk.I took a good long look in the mirror, and kicked myself in the butt a bit, she said. Back on the court I relaxed and tried to play my game. I always do better when I do that.I felt like I started really well, I wanted to keep it going, said Bouchard. She had some good shots and my level totally dropped— thats not really good... Its disappointing for me because I want to play so well and I want to be perfect. Thats not possible. I started being a bit less aggressive, a bit too passive, and thats not my game at all.She could string together a few good points heree and there, hit some good shots and serves and got some confidence in the second set. Cheap Jordans Fast Free Shipping. But I learned a lot and Ill try to make sure it doesnt happen next time.Bouchard corrected many of her errors in the final set, breaking in the first game on the way to the win. She will now play second seed Maria Sharapova, who beat Chinas Peng Shuai 6-3, 6-0.Im happy that I could regroup and play a bit better tennis in the third. I want to build on that for the next match.Bouchard has lost all three of her matches against five-time Grand Slam champion Sharapova— including two at the French Open over the past two seasons.I think its always great to play the best players in the world, said the Canadian. Weve had a couple matches, and a good match last year, I think I was close.But Ive progressed a lot since then, I really want to take it to her, go for my shots. Its more fun when I play that way, too. I had more fun in the third set today. So I want to try to do that.Bouchard, the only Canadian, female or male, to reach a Grand Slam singles final when she played Petra Kvitova at Wimbledon last summer, had never faced Begu. The 42nd-ranked Begu upset ninth seed Angelique Kerber in the opening round. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz