Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

12.03.2019 07:15
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kevin-pillar-jersey] Kevin Pillar Jersey[/url] .com) - Despit Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Kevin Pillar Jersey .com) - Despite a stunning loss on Monday the Boston Red Sox are still in the drivers seat of the American League Division Series. Theyll try once again to close out the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 4 and move on to the ALCS Tuesday at Tropicana Field. Tampa Bay kept Bostons champagne on ice, as Jose Lobaton smacked a game- winning solo homer in the bottom of the ninth inning, and the die-hard Rays overcame a three-run deficit early on to pull out a dramatic 5-4 victory. Lobatons pinch-hit blast off Koji Uehara (0-1) enabled Tampa Bay to stave off elimination for the fourth time in nine days and bounce back from a pair one- sided defeats in the first two tests of this best-of-five set. "Jose does have a flare for the dramatic," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Hes done that a couple of times now. A walk-off triple, two walk-off homers. Its incredible what hes done. What an interesting, wonderful game to stay solvent with." Evan Longoria ignited the Rays comeback with a game-tying three-run homer against Clay Buchholz in the fifth inning, and Tampa Bay survived a blown save from closer Fernando Rodney (1-0) in the top of the ninth to live another day. James Loney went 3-for-3 in the win, with David DeJesus and Yunel Escobar each collecting two hits and a run scored for the Rays. Jacoby Ellsbury finished 3-for-5 and scored twice for Boston, which had outscored its AL East rival by a 19-6 margin in the previous two meetings, while David Ortiz had an RBI single in the loss. Buchholz grinded through six innings, allowing three runs on seven hits and striking out five. Boston is still firmly in control of this series, though, as teams up 2-1 in the Division Series format have gone 35-8. "They are a resilient team. They said all year long they were going to keep coming," Red Sox right fielder Shane Victorino said. "And were still up 2-1. We are still in the drivers seat, we control our own destiny. We just got to go out there (Tuesday) and try to win another one." Getting the call for the Red Sox on Tuesday will be righty Jake Peavy, who has won his last three decisions, but hasnt pitched since Sept. 25. "Just doing everything I could possibly do to keep that feel," said Peavy, who has lost his only two postseason starts and has pitched to a 12.10 ERA in those outings. "If you watched (John) Lackey the other day, I think you saw the layoff can affect your feel and command a little bit. But at the end of the day, it will be no excuse. Ill get out there and figure out a way to get it done just as John did." Peavy, who will be making his first postseason start since 2006, was acquired from the Chicago White Sox at the trade deadline and was 4-1 with a 4.04 ERA in 10 starts for the Red Sox. "I fully expected we were going to win this game," said Peavy. "I relish the opportunity, without question. I hate this had to happen for that to happen. Im happy to be the guy." Peavys also had success at the Trop, where he is 2-0 with a 3.93 ERA. In six starts versus the Rays, he is 3-1 with a 4.91 ERA. "Hes pitched well here in (St. Petersburg)," Boston manager John Farrell said. "He got three innings of work this past Wednesday, so even though its been a number of days since his last start, were looking forward to Jake being on the mound tomorrow. Its one of the main reasons we acquired him at the deadline, is to pitch in a game like tomorrow night." Tampa, meanwhile, will turn to struggling righty Jeremy Hellickson, who endured a miserable campaign, going 12-10 with a 5.17 ERA - the second highest in the AL and more than two runs higher than last year. He also went 1-7 with a 7.53 ERA over his final 10 starts. "Every elimination game we went into feels like just another game until we get out there and see the crowd and make some plays, and then were a little more fired up. But we want to be in this situation," Hellickson said. "We know we can win three in a row. Its going to be difficult, but we know we can do it." The former AL Rookie of the Year hasnt pitched since Sept. 27, but has posted a 2.42 ERA in 17 starts when pitching on six days of rest or more. "Ive got to be better. Its not fun what I did the last two months and the first two months," Hellickson said. "Like I said, I pride myself in going out there and being consistent, and I was anything but that. It was very frustrating. "Im glad its behind me. Tomorrow is a new beginning, and I cant really dwell on what I did in the regular season too much. It wasnt my best, but I get another chance tomorrow." Hellickson went 1-0 with a 3.44 ERA in three matchups with Boston this season. Tampa actually beat the Red Sox in seven games back in 2008 to advance to the World Series in the only other postseason series between the clubs. Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday. Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys Authentic . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-roy-halladay-jersey . PAUL, Minn. NEW YORK -- With Derek Stepan recovering from surgery and Dan Carcillo suspended, the New York Rangers got some good news Saturday with word that Derick Brassard is healthy for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference final with Montreal. The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. "I was told he cleared himself," Vigneault said with a laugh. "Thats good to know. He didnt tell me." As for Stepan, Vigneault says he was in hospital recovering from surgery to repair a broken jaw. Montreal forward Brandon Prust was suspended for two games by the league for the blindside hit. As one might expect, Vigneault said Stepan was "unlikely" to play Sunday. The 23-year-old centre has not missed a game since coming into the league in the 2010-11 season. Carcillo, meanwhile, was suspended 10 games for jostling a linesman in the aftermath of the Prust hit. Carcillo declined to speak to reporters Saturday. But Vigneault said the player knew he needed to have kept control of himself. "I cant begin to tell you how bad he feels about the whole thing," the coach said. "His situation, his personal future, the team. Theres nothing he can do about it now and therees nothing we can do about it. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. " Forward Brad Richards called the abrasive Carcillo "a great teammate." "I heard a lot about him before but I dont have one bad thing to say about him." The New York players, for the most part, had little to say about the length of the ban to Prust, a former Ranger. But goalie Henrik Lundqvist said that hot spots in the playoffs usually cool down in the off-season. "Especially during the playoffs, you dont see your opponents as friends, even though youve played with them. Right now I dont have any friends in Montreal," the stylish Swede said with a chuckle. "Theyre just enemies and you play it that way. Thats your approach. "But you also have to understand this game, you know, theres a lot of players that play on the edge. Thats their role, thats what they do. Theyre always going to play it like that and sometimes things happen and maybe they take it a little too far. As it comes to relationships, as friends, in the summertime you move past it. "But right now, do I like what happened? Absolutely not. But its on the ice, it happens on the ice. It is what it is." The Habs made one lineup change, with Thomas Vanek moving to the third line and taking Dale Weises spot, who moves down to the fourth line. Game 4 is Sunday night at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers lead the series two games to one. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz