Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

13.03.2019 07:50
DURHAM, N. [url=http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/]Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic[/url] .C. -- Duke didnt shoot the ball well Antworten

DURHAM, N. Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Duke didnt shoot the ball well nor did it have one of its big runs against Florida State. Rather, the 18th-ranked Blue Devils gave their Hall of Fame coach a milestone win by aggressively crashing the glass, converting on turnovers and cashing in at the free-throw line. Rodney Hood scored 18 points to help Duke beat Florida State 78-56 on Saturday, giving Mike Krzyzewski his 900th victory in his 34th season at the school. Jabari Parker added 14 points for the Blue Devils (16-4, 5-2 Atlantic Coast Conference), who shot 31 per cent but nearly doubled the Seminoles on the glass while scoring 29 points off both turnovers and offensive rebounds. Krzyzewski is the all-time leader in career victories in mens Division I with 973. He joins Syracuses Jim Boeheim as the only coaches with at least 900 wins at one program. "Thats a lot of wins," Krzyzewski said. "I thank Duke for keeping me. Ive been blessed with being at one of the greatest schools in the world. Great schools dont necessarily always have great people in command. This school has. ... We have a good thing going here and Ive been blessed to be here for over three decades and take advantage of that." Duke used an 11-0 spurt late in the first half to build a 20-point lead on the Seminoles (13-6, 4-3), who didnt get the margin below double figures again. But Dukes shooting percentage and its 18 field goals were both season-lows. The Blue Devils had a 47-24 rebounding advantage, including 27-7 on the offensive glass. The 27 offensive rebounds were the most for the program since grabbing 28 against North Carolina A&T in December 2002, according to STATS LLC. Parker, who had a career-high 15 rebounds in Wednesdays win against Miami, finished with 14 rebounds, while Hood had nine. Duke also got a boost from reserve big man Marshall Plumlee, who posted career-highs of seven points and seven rebounds -- with each rebound coming on the offensive glass. "Rebounding is something weve really tried to make a focal point these last few weeks," Plumlee said. "Alongside our defence, I feel like its something thats starting to show in recent games so no matter who we play were hoping to come up with the W on the boards and defensive stops." The Blue Devils scored 29 points off 17 FSU turnovers and made 34 of 43 free throws for the game -- including 20 of 27 after halftime to offset a 6-for-27 shooting performance (22 per cent) in the second half. "I just think they had our number today and did a very good job of playing to their potential," Seminoles coach Leonard Hamilton said. "And they did the things I thought would give us the most problems. I dont think we countered it appropriately." Okaro White scored 14 points for Florida State, which shot 50 per cent but saw the rebounding and turnover troubles undermine that. "It will mess with you emotionally," White said. "You got a team shooting so many threes, theres a lot of long rebounds. Youre trying to box out, and your normal tendency is to run to the rim, thinking the ball will fall there. They really killed us on offensive rebounds and turnovers. They were competing." FSU, which won in its last trip here on a last-second three-pointer two years ago, led by one point for about one minute in the first half. But key scorer Aaron Thomas, who was coming off a 20-point effort against Notre Dame, finished with two points on 1-for-7 shooting before fouling out with 5:13 left. Krzyzewski was animated and often unhappy with his team in the early minutes, slamming down a chair during an early timeout and shedding his suit jacket by the 12-minute media timeout. Then, after Duke looked to be in cruise control, the Blue Devils went nearly 7 1/2 minutes without a basket in the second half. FSU got as close as 11 points with 6:51 to play before Quinn Cook ended the drought with a driving basket that made it 71-54 with 3:25 left. Hood was a last-second scratch from the starting lineup. Krzyzewski said Hood was sick, though Hood told reporters he had to change after spilling Gatorade on his uniform. Hood missed his first five shots, but he scored 14 points after halftime. Dennis Schroder Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone. Wholesale Thunder Jerseys .Y. -- That hangover from the Big East tournament is gone for Villanova. http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-gary-payton-jersey . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City.Liam Pitchford and Paul Drinkhall have been picked to lead Great Britains table tennis campaign at the Olympic Games this August. The English pair have been guaranteed automatic qualification for Team GB as a result of their International Table Tennis Federation ranking.It follows near misses for the duo who failed to secure places at the Games during the European Olympic qualifying event in Sweden last month. Drinkhall competed at the London Olympics Pitchford, who is ranked 51 in the world, said: I was a bit nervous for a few weeks after the qualification tournament, not knowing if we were going to be in and knowing we would be quite close to the line.After London Ive always said I wanted to qualify in my own right, its been one of my dreams, so its amazing to have done it.Both Drinkhall and Pitchford represented Team GB at the London 2012 Olympics, but this is the first time they have qualified outright.Being in the village and around all the top athletes in London made me want to have that kind of success, Pitchford added. Its going to be different not having the majority oof the crowd on our side but its going to be a great experience and hopefully well have a better chance of doing well this time. Hamidou Diallo Jersey. Paul Drinkhall also represented team GB at the 2015 European Games in Baku. Pitchford and Drinkhall won a combined five medals at the 2014 Commonwealth Games and teamed up to take bronze at the World Team Championships this year.Drinkhall said: Its been at the back of our minds almost since London and during the last 12 months its really been the main aim to make sure we qualify.I speak for everyone that we dont just want to qualify and go there - we believe we can take on the worlds best. London was amazing but, table tennis-wise, it was slightly too early for both of us.Were in a much better place now and hopefully we can go there and do some damage and make Team GB proud. Also See: Bolt targets 200 metres record IOC president warns federations OConnor up for Euro challenge Rio ban threat to 31 athletes ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz