Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 124 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.03.2019 07:14
ESPN Classic takes Canadian football fans on the ultimate trip down memory lane in celebration of the upcoming 101st GREY CUP wi Antworten

ESPN Classic takes Canadian football fans on the ultimate trip down memory lane in celebration of the upcoming 101st GREY CUP with GREY CUP WEEK – five days of Grey Cup programming featuring the greatest championship games in CFL history. Superstar Shoes Sale Australia . Beginning Monday, Nov. 18 at 6 p.m. ET and continuing throughout Grey Cup week, ESPN Classic delivers a nightly tripleheader of the leagues most notable Grey Cup games (see below for complete broadcast schedule). Highlights of GREY CUP WEEK include: • The Toronto Argonauts clashing with the Calgary Stampeders in the 79th Grey Cup, which featured a memorable punt return by Raghib Rocket Ismail• 101st GREY CUP host Saskatchewan Roughriders vying for their third championship against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in the 95th Grey Cup • The Argos and Edmonton Eskimos competing for the 84th Grey Cup at a snowy Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton • Jeff Garcia looking to finally hoist the Grey Cup as he led the Stamps against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the 86th Grey Cup• The 93rd Grey Cup overtime thriller between the Eskimos and the Montreal Alouettes ESPN Classics GREY CUP WEEK culminates on Friday, Nov. 22 at 10 p.m. ET with the unforgettable 100th GREY CUP, featuring the Argos winning the historic CFL championship on home turf against the Stampeders. The schedule for GREY CUP WEEK on ESPN Classic is as follows: Monday, Nov. 18 • 6 p.m. ET – 1991 Grey Cup: Toronto vs. Calgary• 8 p.m. ET – 1996 Grey Cup: Toronto vs. Edmonton • 10 p.m. ET – 1997 Grey Cup: Toronto vs. Saskatchewan Tuesday, Nov. 19• 6 p.m. ET – 1998 Grey Cup: Calgary vs. Hamilton • 8 p.m. ET – 2000 Grey Cup: BC vs. Montreal • 10 p.m. ET – 2001 Grey Cup: Calgary vs. Winnipeg Wednesday, Nov. 20 • 6 p.m. ET – 2002 Grey Cup: Montreal vs. Edmonton • 8 p.m. ET – 2004 Grey Cup: Toronto vs. BC • 10 p.m. ET – 2005 Grey Cup: Montreal vs. Edmonton Thursday, Nov. 21• 6 p.m. ET – 2007 Grey Cup: Winnipeg vs. Saskatchewan • 8 p.m. ET – 2008 Grey Cup: Calgary vs. Montreal • 10 p.m. ET – 2009 Grey Cup: Montreal vs. Saskatchewan Friday, Nov. 22 • 6 p.m. ET – 2010 Grey Cup: Montreal vs. Saskatchewan • 8 p.m. ET – 2011 Grey Cup: Winnipeg vs. BC Lions • 10 p.m. ET – 2012 Grey Cup: Calgary vs. Toronto Adidas Superstar Shoes Australia . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Adidas Superstar Online Australia .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. http://www.superstaraustraliacheap.com/ .The surgery was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia.Letestu had three goals and two assists in nine games before being injured in late October.The 29-year-old has 54 goals and 65 assists in 273 career NHL games, including 39 goals and 51 assists in 188 games with the Blue Jackets. CEDAR PARK, Texas -- After allowing five goals in Game 1 of the American Hockey League final, Michael Hutchinson went back to the hotel Monday night and did his homework to prepare for Game 2 against the Texas Stars on Tuesday. That preparation was even more crucial as the Stars fired 50 shots against the goaltender, but Hutchinson stopped 49 of them in a 2-1 victory to even up the Calder Cup final at a game apiece as it heads back to St. Johns for Games 3 through 5. "We went over all their scoring chances and all my touches, and kind of got to see myself from a different angle," said Hutchinson. "I think that really helped me coming into the game tonight, knowing what to expect and I was more prepared." It was one of the best individual performances IceCaps coach Keith McCambridge had seen in more than two decades as a player and coach. "Without a doubt its up there in the top three with a lot of good goaltenders over the years," said McCambridge. "Hes really in a zone right now. Hes really focused on making sure we got that split on the road." Hutchinson made his biggest stops a minute apart in the third period while clinging to a 2-1 lead. With 13:05 remaining Kevin Henderson had a point-blank chance in the slot on a rebound, but Hutchinson sprawled to his right for what McCambridge called his best save of the night. "That was the obviously the key moment in the game for us," said McCambridge. A minute later Hutchinson made another spectacular stop, thiis time diving back to the left post with the blocker as Brendan Ranford attempted a wrap-around into an gaping net. Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale. "I kind of just got into scramble mode," said Hutchinson. "I was fortunate I could reach far enough. For all those times you end up reaching just a little too short, I was fortunate I got my glove out there and able to get a piece of it." Hutchinsons lone mistake came 29 seconds into the second period when Ranford had tied the game at 1-1 for Texas. But 44 seconds later the IceCaps fourth line reinstated the lead. Blair Riley was left wide open in front of the net and easily beat Cristopher Nilstorp with a one-timed shot off a pass from Kyle MacKinnon. Earlier St. Johns scored on its first scoring chance 4:05 into the game. Eric ODell took a wrist shot that trickled between Nilstorps legs. Kael Mouillierat easily tapped the puck home, making sure it crossed the line to give St. Johns a 1-0 lead. Even with all the shots he faced, Hutchinson didnt have to make any stops on the power play. For the first time in 94 combined regular season and playoff games, the IceCaps didnt face an opposition penalty kill. St. Johns did commit a penalty-- a roughing minor against Jordan Hill-- but it was cancelled out by a matching minor against Stars defenceman Jamie Oleksiak. Nilstorp stopped 33 of 35 shots for Texas, and made several key stops in the second and third period to keep his team in the game. Game 3 is Wednesday at the Mile One Centre in St. Johns. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz