Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.03.2019 07:14
SOUTH BEND, Ind. [url=http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-bobby-smith-jersey]Bob by Smith Jersey[/url] . -- Canadas Nico Antworten

SOUTH BEND, Ind. Bobby Smith Jersey . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just going to enjoy this." Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." Radek Faksa Jersey .com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. Ben Bishop Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-dan-hamhuis-jersey . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. BEREA, Ohio -- As his teammates sweated through another training camp practice, Josh Gordon was in a New York office building where his career -- and Clevelands season -- were in jeopardy. Gordon met Friday with NFL officials to appeal a possible indefinite suspension for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. Gordons attorney, Maurice Suh, is expected to argue that Gordon tested positive for marijuana because of secondhand smoke, a defence they planned to enhance with witnesses. Gordon has not been at training camp the past two days. Cleveland coach Mike Pettine said he didnt know if the Pro Bowler will be on the field for Saturdays scrimmage in Akron. The Browns are eager to resolve the matter. Gorrdon is the teams top playmaker and led the league in yards receiving last season. Gump Worsley Jersey. Commissioner Roger Goodell, speaking at the Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, said a decision will be based on the information at the hearing. "Josh is going through a process right now, and Im not part of that process," Goodell said. "At some point in time I may have an opportunity to be involved, and when I am, I look forward to meeting him." Gordon was suspended two games last season for a drug violation. Separate from his appeal, Gordon could still face league discipline under the leagues personal-conduct policy for his arrest last month on a DUI charge in Raleigh, North Carolina. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz