Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.03.2019 07:15
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliapuma.com/]Original Puma Shoes Wholesale[/url] . - Alex Smith insisted he was look Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Original Puma Shoes Wholesale . - Alex Smith insisted he was looking for Dwayne Bowe in the end zone, a rarity considering the Chiefs quarterback has yet to throw a touchdown pass to a wide receiver this season.What happened next in their 24-10 victory over the Jets on Sunday was even rarer.The pass was batted at the line of scrimmage by Jets linebacker Calvin Pace. It bounced right into the hands of tight end Anthony Fasano, who had been blocked to the ground, and he rolled over across the goal-line for a touchdown that extended the Chiefs lead to two scores.I dont know what to say, Smith said, smiling. A freaky play.Just the kind of play thats been going Kansas Citys way during a three-game win streak — and the kind that has been going against New York during its eight-game skid.The Jets losing streak is their longest since 1996, when they went 1-15 in their final year under Rich Kotite. The franchise has never lost nine in a row, an embarrassment embattled coach Rex Ryan and his troops will try to avoid next Sunday against Pittsburgh.I thought it was typical of how this seasons gone for us, Ryan said of the bizarre bounce that led to Fasanos touchdown. Thats what I thought.Smith finished with 199 yards and two touchdowns passing, and Jamaal Charles ran for another score for the Chiefs (5-3), who won for the fifth time in six games on the same day that former running back Priest Holmes was inducted into their ring of honour.Starting his first game with the Jets (1-8) in place of Geno Smith, Michael Vick threw for 196 yards and a touchdown. He briefly left early in the fourth quarter after taking a massive hit from the Chiefs Josh Mauga and walking unsteadily off the field, but returned to finish.Smith was inactive with a shoulder injury, so Matt Simms had to play one series.My head hit the ground, but it was cool, Vick said. Initially, I was dinged for a minute. But I respect the NFL rules and the concussion protocol. I went through it. I took all the appropriate steps and I passed all the tests and I came back.New York actually moved the ball well through gusty conditions, utilizing Percy Harvin in the running and passing games. But the Jets kept misfiring deep in Chiefs territory, settling for a field goal just before halftime and then turning it over on downs at the Kansas City 3 early in the fourth quarter — Vick was injured on that fourth-down play.In all, the Jets were stopped on fourth down three times in the fourth quarter.We had some opportunities and we didnt capitalize on them, said Vick, who will start next Sunday against Pittsburgh. Whenever that happens, and the other team does capitalize on theirs, you dont finding yourself winning the game.The Chiefs set the tempo from the opening drive, moving 81 yards in relative ease. Charles was the workhorse, carrying six times and capping the drive with a 1-yard TD plunge.After the Chiefs forced three-and-out, it took them just seven more plays to score again — this time on a play that encapsulated the way everything has been going right for Kansas City, and the way everything has been going wrong for New York.With first-and-goal at the 2-yard line, Smiths pass was knocked down by Pace. But the nice defensive play sent the ball right to Fasano, who caught the inadvertent pass on his rump, rolled over the goal line and gave the Chiefs a stunning — if not humorous — touchdown for a 14-0 lead.Meanwhile, the Chiefs defence was getting after Vick every time he dropped to pass.Justin Houston, who had 4 1/2 sacks of Vick when he faced the Eagles a year ago, had two more on the elusive quarterback Sunday. Defensive tackle Dontari Poe also tracked Vick down for a sack, all before Mauga knocked him from the game with his crushing blow in the fourth quarter.The only bright spot for the Jets was the play of Harvin, who caught 11 passes for 129 yards in his second game since getting traded from Seattle. Harvin showed the speed and shiftiness that the Jets were hoping he would provide when they made the deal.It was just far too little in a game dominated by Kansas Citys defence.When we were 0-2, nobody really believed in us. Were 5-3 right now, and pretty sure nobody believes in us, Chiefs linebacker Tamba Hali said. Our goal is to continue to believe in what were doing and win games. Thats all that matters around here.NOTES: The Jets had 24 sacks coming into the game. Jason Babin had their only one Sunday with 2 minutes left. ... Houston had a league-leading 10 sacks coming into the game. ... Rookie CB Marcus Williams started for the Jets in place of Darrin Walls (calf). ... New York has not won at Arrowhead Stadium since 1998.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Puma Shoes Clearance Sale . You can watch all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pineda won his second straight start last Wednesday against Chicago, as he held the Cubs to just four hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 2-0, while lowering his ERA to 1. Puma Shoes Online Australia . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. http://www.cheapaustraliapuma.com/ . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour.SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers have agreed to a deal with former Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Brandon Flowers. The team announced the deal Tuesday. Terms werent disclosed. Kansas City released Flowers earlier this month after three weeks of voluntary workouts during which the former starter was conspicuously absent. Flowers was due to make $5.25 million this season with the Chiefs, aand he carried a salary cap number of $10. Puma Shoes Clearance Australia. 5 million. Flowers was the Chiefs second-round pick in 2008 and he started 87 of the 88 games he played over six seasons, making 421 tackles, two sacks and 17 interceptions, two of which he returned for touchdowns. But Flowers gradually lost time to Marcus Cooper and other defensive backs under a new regime last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz