Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

14.03.2019 07:15
PHOENIX -- Everything was working for Madison Bumgarner. [url=http://www.adidaspenguinsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-daniel-sprong-jer Antworten

PHOENIX -- Everything was working for Madison Bumgarner. Adidas Daniel Sprong Jersey . The lanky left-hander pitched into the ninth inning in a dominant performance, leading the San Francisco Giants to a 4-1 victory against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday. "I feel like I got better as the game went on," Bumgarner said. "We were making pitches both sides of the plate, the ball down when we wanted to go down and when we wanted to go up. I felt pretty good all-around today." When Bumgarner took the mound for the ninth, the only hit he had allowed was an infield single that easily could have been an out. "Im not going to lie. I thought about it," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "That would have been a tough only hit to give up." Another infield hit ended Bumgarners outstanding day. He was charged with an unearned run to go along with seven strikeouts and two walks. "He was exceptional," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "Maybe the best I have ever seen him." Sergio Romo gave up Martin Prados RBI single but got his second save in two nights and his 22nd in 26 opportunities overall. Cody Ross got Arizonas first hit when he reached on a dribbler to the left of the mound in the second. Bumgarner went to his right to get the ball, slid, and then stood up and threw low to first baseman Joaquin Arias. "I just tried to get to it as soon as I could," Bumgarner said. "I thought sliding and picking it up and standing up would be the quickest to do it. I didnt want to air-mail it to Arias over there. I kind of threw it in the dirt and gave him a tough hop to get. Nine times out of 10 he comes up with that." Arizonas Paul Goldschmidt called it "one of the better performances Ive seen." Diamondbacks rookie Mike Bolsinger (1-3) allowed a run and five hits in 7 2-3 innings. "He is good and that is why he will probably be an All-Star again this year," Bolsinger said of Bumgarner. "All I could do is really keep the team in the game. I tried to and we just caught Bumgarner on one of his good days." San Francisco won two in a row against Arizona after losing six straight. It was the third victory in the last 12 games for the NL West-leading Giants, who play the next 10 at home. "It was time for us to start working our way out of this," Bumgarner said. "Everybodys still been in good spirits, a good attitude, so thats a big series to win for us." San Francisco led 1-0 through eight innings. The run scored when Tyler Colvin doubled home Brandon Crawford from first in the fifth inning. Colvin was out trying to stretch it to a triple on a superb relay throw by shortstop Didi Gregorius. San Francisco tagged on three in the ninth, including Joe Paniks run-scoring double for his first career RBI in his first major league start. Buster Posey also doubled home a run and Crawford had an RBI single. In the Arizona ninth, pinch-hitter Jordan Pacheco reached on an error by shortstop Crawford and Ender Inciarte singled off the glove of third baseman Pablo Sandoval. Bochy then pulled Bumgarner, who was trying for his third career complete game. Romo came on and gave up Prados hit, but Paul Goldschmidt hit into a double play and Aaron Hill struck out to end it. NOTES: The Giants have decided not to put OF Angel Pagan on the DL, at least for now. He has missed the last six games with back problems. ... San Francisco returns home to face San Diego on Monday in the opener of a 10-game homestand. Matt Cain (1-5, 4.52 ERA) goes for San Francisco against Andrew Cashner (2-6, 2.46 ERA). ... The Diamondbacks have Monday off and begin a two-game interleague series against Cleveland on Tuesday. ... Diamondbacks rookie SS Chris Owings missed his second straight game with a sore ankle. Adidas Chad Ruhwedel Jersey . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns. Adidas Patric Hornqvist Jersey . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. http://www.adidaspenguinsjerseys.com/ . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Historically, the Breeders Cup Classic has become the race that decides any questions involving the Horse of the Year title. This year the $5 million, 1 1/4-mile Classic will also determine who is crowned 2014 3-year-old champion. Saturday evening 14 horses will leave the starting gate at Santa Anita in the Classic with a 3-year-old going off as the favorite. This we know because most of the best older thoroughbreds have either been retired from competition or are injured or sick and unable to run. Half the field for the Classic will be made up of 3-year-olds, and fortunately the best of this years crop will all be in the race. Kentucky Derby and Preakness champ California Chrome will be joined by Eclipse Award winning gelding Shared Belief, the undefeated 9-5 morning line favorite. Chrome is the 4-1 second pick and Belmont Stakes winner Tonalist is the 5-1 third choice. Post positions in a 1 1/4-mile race, even with 14 horses, are not normally as important as those of the Kentucky Derby with 20 starters. However, California Chrome got a most desirable post with No. 13 where he wont have to be stuck on the inside. Trained by Art Sherman, Chrome was stuck on the rail in his most recent start the Pennsylvania Derby. Jockey Victor Espinoza, who will be in the saddle Saturday, was unable to move the chestnut colt to the outside where he likes to run and finished a disappointing sixth behind fellow Classic starter Bayern. Bayern is 6-1 in the program and will break from Shared Beliefs immediate outside in post 7. Adidas Ron Hainsey Jersey. The only starters in the race with single-digit odds are 3-year-olds. The older thoroughbred with the lowest morning line is 5-year-old Cigar Street at 12-1. Hes coming off a win at Churchill Downs in the Homecoming Classic. Shared Belief and California Chrome have each won 1 1/4-mile stakes. Shared Belief defeated older horses in the Pacific Classic on Del Mars synthetic main track and Chrome got the Run for the Roses. Speed horse Bayern will try to dictate the pace. Shared Belief showed a lot of heart in his Awesome Again victory at Santa Anita when he was forced to race wide most of the 1 1/8 miles. They tried to use some tactics on me which made the win today even sweeter, Hall of Fame jockey Mike Smith said after winning the Awesome Again. They just kept taking me wide, taking me wide, and I believe if you want to press the pace or take me out a little bit, OK. But doing it at all costs just to get me beat isnt the way it should be done. It was to the extreme, I thought it was ridiculous. You just dont do that. Hall of Fame trainer Jerry Hollendorfer expressed his gratitude, sort of, after Shared Belief overcame problems to win that race. Its not the worst thing in the world to have a tough race and be double-fit for the Breeders Cup (Classic). That race will be tougher so well need to be tougher, too. Being tough may not be the attribute that will win the Classic on Saturday, but it will take an amazing horse to get the best of Shared Belief in the years ultimate stakes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz