Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

19.04.2019 03:36
Bryce Harper homered for the second straight day in a simulated game against Philadelphi Antworten

CLEARWATER Chris Taylor Jersey , Fla. (AP) —a Phillies minor leaguers.Harper had an opposite-field homer to left in the first of 12 plate appearances Thursday at the team’s minor league complex. Harper also lined a double down the right-field line, singled up the middle, drove a deep fly to center and had a broken-bat flare to left center.Philadlphia manager Gabe Kapler watched part of Harper’s game before the Phillies played the New York Yankees next to the complex at Spectrum Field.“You want to make sure that he gets through those at-bats with good timing and good health, and saw that he did,” Kapler said.After agreeing last weekend to a record $330 million, 13-year contract, the 26-year-old outfielder is set to make his first appearance in a spring training game.“We’re good to go for Saturday at this point,” Kapler said.Harper also ran the bases. He will have a light workout Friday and get a couple at-bats Saturday against the Toronto Blue Jays as the designated hitter.Harper has been an All-Star in six of seven big league seasons and was a unanimous pick for the NL MVP award in 2015.His contract topped the $325 million http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey , 13-year deal outfielder Giancarlo Stanton reached before the 2015 season with the Miami Marlins, who traded him to the New York Yankees in December 2017.NOTES: Kapler thinks OF Odubel Herrera (hamstring) should be ready for opening day. “It’s hard to predict how injuries are going to react but I’ll say that my inclination is that we’re not concerned about Odubel starting the season on the DL,” Kapler said. … 2B Cesar Hernandez (hip) took batting practice and participated in defensive drills FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) — Don’t expect AL MVP Mookie Betts to agree to a long-term contract with the Boston Red Sox before he can become a free agent in late 2020.Despite Mike Trout’s $432 million, 12-year agreement with the Los Angeles Angels, Nolan Arenado’s $260 million, eight-year deal with the Colorado Rockies and Alex Bregman’s pending $100 million, six-year contract with the Houston Astros Ross Stripling Jersey , Betts is content to remain on track for testing the market.“That’s exactly what I expect,” he said Wednesday, the day after Trout’s deal became widely known. “Didn’t expect anything to happen until I’m a free agent. So, it’s just one of those things where you just got to go out and play. Can’t worry about the economics of the game right now. They have to take care of what they have to take care of. I’m going to take care of what I have to take care of. But the common thing is to win a World Series, and I think that’s definitely what we both want to do.”Manny Machado joined the San Diego Padres as a free agent on a $300 million, 10-year deal while Bryce Harper signed with the Philadelphia Phillies for $330 million over 13 seasons.Betts, 26, one of the best players in baseball since making his major league debut in 2014 http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey , has a $20 million, one-year contract and is eligible for arbitration again next winter.“I’m under no pressure to do anything,” Betts said. “It’s OK for two sides to disagree. That’s perfectly fine. It’s normal. I got two more years, going to make the best of them. Got to worry about Year 1 right here. I’m going out and doing my best to help the team win, and also next year. It’s just one of those things where it’s all right to disagree.”Betts said he loves Boston and playing for the Red Sox. But he also has other things in mind.“I’ve definitely grown to love going up north in the cold and all those type of things,” he said. “But it definitely doesn’t mean I want to sell myself short of my value.“Everybody values different things — what do you value, where you’re going to be in five years.“I definitely don’t pay that much attention to it that far in the future. I kind of worry about what’s going on now and just being treated fairly. I think that’s just kind of the main thing.“The biggest thing in my mind is just to be treated fairly.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz