Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

21.05.2019 07:36
2018 Merry Monday, everyone!And a merry M Antworten

Monday Open Thread: October 8 http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey , onday it is. The Vikes got a big win on the road yesterday against a tough opponent. Not everything went perfectly, but I liked what I saw from our defense. They haven’t played as well as we expected, but they had a solid game overall yesterday, and held a strong offense to 6 points up to the fourth quarter. We found out that Linval Joseph is also a slot corner (I really wished they would have counted that as an INT so that I could make a “more interceptions than Chris Cook reference”), and some other players on the defense who needed to step up their game did so, Anthony Barr being one of them.The running game still didn’t make much of an appearance, but the Eagle defense is probably not the opponent you want to go up against to re-find your running game.That being said, 3.3 yards per carry isn’t going to get it done. I don’t know what the Vikings do to kickers when they’re signed here that causes their accuracy to disappear. Maybe there’s some weird pre-game team ritual where the kicker does a bunch of tequila shots just before kickoff. I don’t know, but whatever it is, they shouldn’t do it again. It ain’t funny anymore.But, you know what? The team got a road win against the Super Bowl champions at a time when they desperately needed a win. I’m happy with the results, and I’m glad that the team looks to be climbing out of the funk they’ve been in. Mondays are awesome. Post road=win Mondays are even more awesome. SKOL!Around the DN since our last open thread:The gang from the Daily Norseman have your latest installment of The Norse Reporters, October 7 Womens Harrison Smith Jersey , 2018.Adam Schefter said that Everson Griffen is not expected back ‘anytime soon’, per Chris.Chris has a clip of the ever-nimble NT/CB Linval Joseph as he gracefully sprints to the end zone to score a touchdown yesterday.Chris has your post-game wrap-up.John Gagliardi, a Vikings coaching legend, passed away this weekend.The team wanted, then went and got a win for Tony Sparano yesterday, per Chris.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:At Vikings.com, catch the post-game locker room speech(es), see Coach Zimmer’s post-game press conference, see full highlights of the game, and there’s a LOT more to sift through in the media vault.NFL.com looks at the most impactful injuries from week five.From FoxSports, catch up on all the NFL week five scores and highlights.We come to our media selection:I love when I get to play this one, let’s hope I get to start playing it weekly. Strike up the band!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View Jaleel Johnson Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese. Minnesota Vikings receiver Aldrick Robinson isn’t just gaining ground on Laquon Treadwell anymore.He may have supplanted him.Robinson, who signed with the Vikings on Sept. 17, has seen his snap totals rise in recent weeks, and was on the field for a season-high 70 percent of Minnesota’s offensive plays Sunday.That’s nearly double the workload of Laquon Treadwell, who was on the field for just 22 plays, a season low.The Vikings signed Robinson, a six-year veteran and former teammate of quarterback Kirk Cousins http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-reiff-jersey , after Treadwell struggled in a Week 2 tie with the Green Bay Packers.Treadwell was targeted just twice against the Patriots, finishing with two catches for 13 yards. Robinson was targeted nine times, but did little with his increased workload, finishing with five catches for 37 yards.Treadwell, currently in his third season, has just 31 catches for 279 yards through 12 games.Robinson has 26 catches for 187 yards through 10 games.Other notes from Sunday’s snap counts:— The Vikings played just five offensive linemen in their 24-10 loss to the New England Patriots on Sunday, the first time they’ve made it through a game using just five linemen since a loss to the New Orleans Saints in Week 8.— Cornerback Xavier Rhodes, who was listed as questionable with a hamstring injury before Sunday’s game, played just 61 percent of the defensive snaps.— Cornerback Trae Waynes played just 26 percent of the defensive snaps before exiting with a concussion.— Those injuries led to an increased workload for rookie cornerback and former undrafted free agent Holton Hill, who played a season-high 76 percent of the defensive snaps.— Marcus Sherels also saw action at cornerback, playing 27 percent of the defensive snaps, his first appearance on defense since Week 5.OFFENSEPLAYERPlays (61)%O’Neill61100%Elflein61100%Reiff61100%Compton61100%Cousins61100%Thielen61100%Remmers61100%Rudolph6098%Cook4777%Diggs4777%A. Robinson4370%Treadwell2236%Murray1220%Ham58%Conklin47%Abdullah23%R. Hill23%DEFENSEPLAYERPlays (74)%Harris74100%Barr74100%Smith74100%Kendricks7399%Hunter6588%Griffen6486%H. Hill5676%Joseph5372%Richardson5169%Rhodes4561%Alexander4054%Gedeon3547%T. Johnson2939%Sherels2027%Weatherly1926%J. Johnson1926%Waynes1926%Kearse23%Wilson11%Iloka11%

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz