Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

11.06.2019 08:10
After their recent move-down with the Saints from Antworten

The Dolphins have a long-term plan Cameron Wake Jersey , and when they get to 2020, they’ll be well-stocked with draft picks. the 48th spot, they added New Orleans’ 2020 second-rounder.They have also collected Tennessee’s 2020 fourth-rounder (from the Ryan Tannehill trade), Dallas’ 2020 sixth-rounder (for Robert Quinn) Jason Taylor Jersey , and Kansas City’s 2020 seventh-rounder (for Jordan Lucas).They should also be in the mix for compensatory picks, likely in the third and fifth rounds for losing Ja'Wuan James and Cameron Wake in free agency.That would give them an extra pick in every round but the first.And by all accounts, their first-round pick could be quite high next season, but the pain could be worth in a year from now.Of course Nat Moore Jersey , they also have a surplus to deal with now, and a deal for Arizona quarterback Josh Rosen could still be in the works. But the warehousing of assets is definitely in progress. “Caption This!” is a game where we try to be funny. Give the funniest caption. That’s it. If you like someone else’s caption, be so kind as to give them a REC. (If you don’t know how to REC something, please ask!) Most REC’s win.(Please remember site rules. Innuendo = good; profanity = bad.)With another victory in Week 4 Mark Duper Jersey , we have a back-to-back Caption This! winner: jonman. Anyone gonna give him some competition?Speaking of competition, the Miami Dolphins should be a tough contest with the Cincinnati Bengals this Sunday. I’ll be in attendance, along with the CEO of Phinsider Radio Matthew Cannata. Let us know down in the Comments if you’ll be there, too (along with your caption Mark Clayton Jersey , of course)! AJ Green is in a...unique...position here. Care to caption?Photo by Scott Cunningham/Getty ImagesMy entry:Mark Walton: I told you to get open, I didn’t mean for you to try and catch a football in your....

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz