Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Homepage
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

16.07.2019 02:51
of 298 while batting Antworten

Jonny Bairstow has already scored more Test runs in a calendar year than any wicketkeeper in history - and he still has up to five games to play in 2016! The 27-year-old overtook the previous record of 1,045 registered by Zimbabwean, and former England coach, Andy Flower in 2000, during the second innings of Englands first Test against Bangladesh in Chittagong and currently stands on 1,118 at the conclusion of that series - a figure topped by no-one in world cricket so far this year. Hydro Flask Boca Ancha .Ahead of the first Test between India and England, live on Sky Sports, we take a look back at some of the highlights of Bairstows 2016 so far and hear about them from the man himself… Bairstows Career Stats Tests Innings Not Outs Highest Runs Average Hundreds 33 56 5 167no 2,083 40.84 3 Bairstows Key 2016 Stats Tests Innings Not Outs Highest Runs Average Hundreds 12 20 3 167no 1,118 65.76 3 New Year FireworksTalk about starting the year with a bang! Jonny Bairstow told Ian Ward about his emotional maiden Test century Bairstow described day two of the second Test against South Africa in Cape Town as probably the best day of his life after he clubbed a maiden Test century and shared a record sixth-wicket stand with Ben Stokes (258). Bairstow was unbeaten on 150 from 191 balls when Alastair Cook declared on 629-6 having shared a staggering partnership of 399 with Stokes. He cut a visibly emotional figure after reaching three figures with a boundary. Bairstow looks to the heavens after completing his first Test century What Jonny said: There have been a lot of ups and downs so it is a special day, not just for myself but the people and my family that have helped me along the way. It was always going to be emotional, with my grandpa passing away last year and it approaching the anniversary of my dads death, so I am delighted to score my century in the New Years Test. Its great to play Test cricket - it tests you all the way through, so to come out with 150 is hopefully the start of a long career.A Heady TriumphBairstow had a Headingley homecoming to remember, scoring crisply in conditions that troubled others to rack up 140 out of a total of 298 while batting at seven. The Verdict panel compares Jonny Bairstow to Adam Gilchrist In short, he appeared to be playing a different game despite coming to the wicket with England in a whole heap of trouble at 83-5 and steering the innings to safety with Alex Hales (86) offering solid, if less fluent assistance. The only blip came when he had 70 when Nuwan Pradeep shelled a return catch. Anderson rather took the headlines at the close of play after obliterating Sri Lanka with 5-16 before stumps but the stunning stat of the day was that Bairstow, in four innings at Headingley for county and country in 2016, had scored 589 runs at an average of 147.25. Home is where the runs are: Bairstow scores heavily at Headingley What Jonny said: I didnt tell myself too much when I came in at 83-5 - you dont want to change too much about the way you have been playing so I didnt consciously adapt anything. I was slightly nervous in the nineties - if youre not in that situation then I think theres something wrong with you - but thankfully I was able get over the line. The runs Hales scored and the length of time he batted was imperative for us as we set a total that helped us win the game.Lauded at LordsBairstow was averaging over 106 in his six Test appearances of 2016 after racking up an unbeaten 167 at the Home of Cricket after once again going in with England struggling, on 86-4. Bairstow reflects on a special innings at Lords The No 6 had his own moments of fortune - principally when he was dropped on 11 by Shaminda Eranga at mid-wicket. Bairstow found an admirable foil as he went about compiling his second score of over 150 in Tests in Chris Woakes, who completed his maiden Test fifty to help England up to and beyond the 400 mark only for the match to eventually fizzle out into a draw because of rain. On the board: Bairstow makes his mark at HQ What Jonny said: In the past I was over-analysing things and getting far too technical. Now, though, I am standing relaxed at the crease, watching the ball, and letting the flow of the bat go through the ball. I used to play the ball slightly further in front of me and push at the ball, but now I am playing it underneath my eye line a bit later. Its been a journey - Ive gone away, worked on things, re-evaluated and trusted myself. If I get left out now Ive gone about it the way I want to go about it, not how other people want to go about it. Bairstows Test innings in 2016 Scores Opposition Venue Month 150no & 30no South Africa Cape Town January 45 & DNB South Africa Johannesburg January 0 & 14 South Africa Centurion January 140 Sri Lanka Headingley May 48 & DNB Sri Lanka Chester-le-Street May 167no & 32 Sri Lanka Lords June 29 & 48 Pakistan Lords July 58 & DNB Pakistan Old Trafford July 12 & 83 Pakistan Edgbaston August 55 & 81 Pakistan The Oval August 52 & 47 Bangladesh Chittagong October 24 & 3 Bangladesh Dhaka October Watch each of the five Tests between India and England live on Sky Sports and across our digital platforms, starting with the first Test from 3.30am on Wednesday 9th November. Also See: India v England flash points Anderson to join England tour Indias ones to watch India v England: Story of 2012 Hydro Flask Baratas . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct. Hydro Flask Estándar Boca . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. http://www.botellashydroflask.es/ . It all would have been for naught, however, had it not been for some clutch shooting in the fourth quarter by Kobe Bryant and a couple of equally critical hustle plays by Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol in the final minutes.TORONTO -- Danny Koevermans no longer wears the jersey but he still bleeds Toronto FC red. A goal machine for the MLS team when healthy, the former striker is back in his native Netherlands these days. As in Toronto, his 35-year-old body let him down when he tried one last time to take the field with FC Utrecht earlier this year. Now coaching with the Dutch club, Koevermans, his wife and two daughters are back in the family home in Helmond they left behind to come in Toronto. And the former Dutch international is happy and at peace. "I am good. I am excellent," he said over the phone. "I miss Toronto but for the rest, Im just doing fine." He has been closely following Toronto FCs new-look -- and winning -- lineup. He watched the first two games live online and has followed every outing since. "First thing I do in the morning is check out what theyve done," he said. "Im happy for you all. Its crazy. Three away games, only one home game, nine points already, maybe this will be the season for the playoffs. I hope so." Sadly Koevermans presence in Toronto these days is limited to a photo of him applauding the fans. It is portrayed prominently on a wall in the foyer of the teams north Toronto training centre. "It was an amazing time," Koevermans said. "I miss Toronto every single day." A serious knee injury -- he tore his anterior cruciate ligament -- and a string of ensuing calf problems in the same left leg limited his MLS career. While he signed a 2 1/2-year deal, essentially his TFC playing time lasted one calendar year, from July 2011 to July 2012, with 17 goals in 21 starts and 26 appearances. The six-foot-three Koevermans, whose contract expired at the end of 2013, returned to the Netherlands with his family on Dec. 14. He wanted to try one last comeback back home and signed with Utrecht, with both sides knowing that he was one injury away from retiring. "I was hoping to give them some goals, but it never came to that point," said Koevermans, who saw just 29 minutes action in three appearances. His calf gave out less than a month after he arrived. He returned to training one more time only to pull his calf muscle two weeks later. "I said enough is enough, its over. Im going to quit," he said. The eventual decision to retire as a player was not difficult. "I saw it coming," he said. Utrecht asked him to stay with the team until the end of the season, which he agreed to. "Its a good group of guys and I feel comfortable over there," he said. "I feel appreciated." Then the team asked him to work with the strikers, which he has agreed to do through the end of the season. The Utrecht strike force includes Colombian Juan Agudelo, Zambian Jacob Mulenga and Belgian Steve De Ridder. "I like it," Koevermans said. "I never had the ambition to be a head coach but ssomething like this would be perfect. Botellas Niño Hydro Flask. Im hoping they will keep me next year." Utrecht is only an hours drive from his home in Helmond so the job is attractive from all fronts. Toronto FC introduced Koevermans and former German international midfielder Torsten Frings as designated players on June 29, 2011, with both making their MLS debut July 20. Frings may have had the name but Koevermans had the moves. He collected eight goals in 10 games in 2011, scoring from all angles and with every part of his body. While some strikers celebrate highlight-reel finishes, the no-nonsense Koevermans didnt care how his goals went in as long as the goalie had to pick the ball out of the net. He was a straight-shooter off the pitch as well, making headlines during the disastrous start to the 2102 season after Toronto slipped to 0-9-0. "Were setting a record for the worst team in the world, man, and its painful," Koevermans said at the time. "What can I say more? Its just the worst ever." The Dutchman took matters in his own hands when he came off the bench the next game. He beat Chris Konopka (now a Toronto FC player) to score in the 88th minute and end the record slump with a 1-0 victory over the Philadelphia Union. Koevermans was troubled by minor injuries at the start of the 2012 campaign but, when he regained his health, he went on a roll and had nine of the teams 19 goals when he went down. According to Opta, which tracks statistics, Toronto scored every 65.9 minutes during the 2012 season with the big Dutchman on the field. Over the same stretch of the season when he hadnt played, they scored every 130.8 minutes. Koevermans says his career ended July 14, 2012, when he wrecked his knee on the artificial turf at New Englands Gillette Stadium. After surgery and 11 months of painstaking rehab, he returned in July 2013 but only saw 78 minutes of action spread over four games as his calf kept on giving out. As the 2013 season wore down, Koevermans was a forgotten man at Toronto FC. Pro soccer can be a cruel game -- out of sight, out of mind when it comes to injured players. He was distraught as his career in Toronto fizzled. His family liked the city and he had hoped to play one more season if healthy. It was not to be. But today he says he is OK with his fate. "I know I had a good career. Its unlucky that basically it ended on this July 14 (2012). ... The moment I tore my ACL, I never really got back to full fitness, full game fitness. Which is a shame. But I tried, I tried really hard." He never got a medical explanation why his surgically repaired knee resulted in so many calf issues. He puts it down to age and a lot of soccer miles under his belt. "Maybe at the end, when I look back at it, my body was kind of fit but not fit any more for the highest level. I couldnt train any more really really hard like you have to do." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz