Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

06.08.2019 03:08
The Ravens are going to have a new look on both Antworten

sides of the ball this season.Trading Joe Flacco completely turns the offense over to Lamar Jackson and the team has talked a lot about changing the system to fit his style of play. On defense Stitched Hayden Hurst Jersey , the team has said farewell to Terrell Suggs, C.J. Mosley, Za'Darius Smith and Eric Weddle.All of those changes will create different on-field roles for the players still on hand and linebacker Patrick Onwuasor said those players know that they will be filling a void in the locker room as well.“It is going to hurt us a little bit,” Onwuasor said, via the Baby Hayden Hurst Jersey , BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu Best Hayden Hurst Jersey , Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;">Baltimore Sun. “Those guys were the leaders from the first day, but [Suggs] said it is time for the new breed, that it’s time for us to start our own legacy and carry on the tradition of playing great defense here. … I think we have a lot of young guys who can step up and become leaders. When I first got here Adult Hayden Hurst Jersey , I was always watching guys like Siz, C.J. and [Eric Weddle]. I wanted to learn from them. Even when they would eat, I would watch them and I think they appreciated us because we didn’t talk so much. But they are gone. And it’s our turn.”Change is easy to find in the AFC North outside of Baltimore as Odell Beckham enters, Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell depart and the Bengals break in a new coaching staff. The team that adapts to their new shape the quickest will get a leg up in the race for a playoff spot. The Saints pushed the cost of Marcus Davenport away, almost as far as they could have.With yesterday’s conference championship games in the books Limited Lamar Jackson Jersey , most of the 2019 NFL Draft order is now known.The Chiefs will pick 29th overall after losing to the Patriots, and the Packers own the 30th spot, after last year’s trade with the Saints (who fell to the Rams last night).The Saints gave up the pick in the move up to get Davenport this year. The pass-rushing project from Texas-San Antonio had 4.5 sacks (with only 0.5 of them coming after Halloween) and a forced fumble this season, and they’re obviously going to need more from him in the future to justify the pick. He had four total tackles in the postseason, including one for a loss and a quarterback hit.The Packers also pick 12th overall for their own work this year.The loser of the Super Bowl will slide into the 31st spot Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey , and the winner will own the last pick in the first round.Here a look at the draft order as it stands after the conference championship games:1. Cardinals 3-132. 49ers 4-123. Jets 4-124. Raiders 4-125. Buccaneers 5-116. Giants 5-117. Jaguars 5-118. Lions 6-109. Bills 6-1010. Broncos 6-1011. Bengals 6-1012. Packers 6-9-113. Dolphins 7-914. Falcons 7-915. Washington 7-916. Panthers 7-917. Browns 7-8-118 Vikings 8-7-119. Titans 9-720. Steelers 9-6-121. Seahawks 10-622. Ravens 10-623. Texans 11-524. Raiders (via Bears 12-4)25. Eagles 9-726. Colts 10-627. Raiders (via Cowboys 10-6)28. Chargers 12-429. Chiefs 12-430. Packers (via Saints 13-3)

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz