Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
panxing18 Offline

Post Master

06.08.2019 03:18
After spending yesterday talking up his Eagles and Antworten

the refs that are suspiciously friendly in Philadelphia Mario Addison Jersey 2019 , Brandon Gowton of Bleeding Green Nation was kind enough to come back and discuss his fears for this game. Below are the three reason why he thinks the Eagles could lose to the Panthers in Week 7. You can check out why I think the Panthers will lose over on his site.1. The Eagles are banged up at offensive tackle. Starting left tackle Jason Peters is playing through a torn biceps injury in addition to a nagging quadriceps issue. The 36-year-old has struggled to protect Carson Wentz’s blindside at times as he fights through the pain. Then there’s starting right tackle Lane Johnson, who is playing through a high ankle sprain. Johnson wasn’t able to practice on Wednesday and was limited in Thursday’s practice. He’ll likely play but his effectiveness is limited to some extent. Johnson has already allowed Wentz to get strip-sacked twice this year. Wentz has played very well this season, but he can be contained if the Panthers are able to generate a lot of pressure on him.2. Cam Newton’s mobility could prove troublesome for Philadelphia’s defense. The Eagles have had some issues with defending mobile quarterbacks under Jim Schwartz. Newton’s threat to run could be especially tough to stop in the red zone. That’s an area where it’s critical for the Eagles to be good because they’re prone to bending but not breaking. Philadelphia’s boasts the number one red zone defense in the NFL by allowing just a 34.78% conversion rate. In order to main that success, they’ll have to find a way to limit Newton on the ground. That’s easier said than done because Newton is often just going to get his. 3. The Panthers are a resilient team. They haven’t lost back-to-back games since Week 7 last year. Since the Cam Newton era began in 2011, Carolina is 28-17-1 against the spread (22-24 straight up) in games right after a loss. That’s the fifth best rate in the NFL. In addition Blue Mario Addison Jersey , the Panthers are 21-14-0 against the spread (14-20-1 straight up) as road underdogs since 2011, which is the fourth best rate in the NFL.NFL Monday Night Football open game thread We’ve got Monday Night Football’s yearly Week 1 doubleheader on tap tonight, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!At 7:10 p.m. ET, the Lions host the Jets, which should be a pretty good game that the Lions should win. They’re at home so they should have an advantage Limited DJ Moore Jersey , but don’t rule the Jets out.At 10:20 p.m. ET, the Raiders host the Rams, and let me tell you somethin’ man I really like what the Rams are doing with the football. Todd Gurley is a machine, man, and I think that if Sean McVay can keep feeding the beast he’ll score lots of touchdowns this season Elite DJ Moore Jersey , you know what I’m sayin’? I tell you what man, that Sean McVay is a really good coach and I don’t know if the Raiders will be able to stop him. I just love what he’s doing over there, man. Spider 2 Y Banana. Use this space to talk about the action as it unfolds.You know the drill.This is now an open thread!

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz