Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

21.09.2019 09:21
r of our league they have to mak Antworten

Following unproductive meetings with Canadian Football League executives and the leagues legal counsel Friday, the Canadian Football League Players Association has decided to take a significant step to emphasize its solidarity in negotiations: The union has begun sending strike ballots by priority mail. LeBron James Shoes Free Shipping . A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position." The players executive committee includes union president Scott Flory, vice-presidents Jay McNeil, Marwan Hage and Jeff Keeping and treasurer Brian Ramsay. Keeping (Toronto Argonauts) and Ramsay (Edmonton Eskimos) are the two active players on the committee. The league and players are still scheduled to meet in Toronto Wednesday - eight days before the current CBA is set to expire on May 29 - when the players will table a new proposed collective bargaining agreement that will include a revenue sharing scheme with the union requesting a percentage of gate, sponsorship and television revenue. With each revenue stream the union is proposing its share be in the range of approximately 40-55 per cent. The proposal includes a salary cap of approximately $7 million in the first year of a new CBA. In 2013, the last year of the current agreement, the salary cap was $4.4 million. The league has so far been reluctant to discuss any revenue sharing model. "Weve been told to expect a step back tomorrow (from the owners)," the player says. The CFLPA requires more than 50 per cent of its players to confirm a strike vote. But the players must adhere to provincial labour laws, and cannot picket immediately. According to a source with knowledge of the talks, only players in certain provinces, where a strike vote can happen before the current bargaining expires, have received their ballots. LeBron James Shoes Deals . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. LeBron James Shoes From China .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. https://www.cheapshoeslebronjames.com/ . -- David Ortiz saved his only hit for a key moment for the Boston Red Sox. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. "Theres no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA -- there is no room for him," the Heat forward said Saturday night before a playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The league said Saturday it was investigating the recording posted on TMZs website, calling the comments "disturbing and offensive." James said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver should take swift action if the comments are found to be made by Sterling. "Obviously, if the reports are true its unacceptable in our league," James said. "It doesnt matter, white, black or Hispanic -- all across the races its unacceptable. As the commissioner of our league they have to make a stand. They have to be very aggressive with it. I dont know what it will be, but we cant have that in our league. "Were the model citizen of all sports around the world because we are the most recognizable figures. ... Its vvery disrespectful and its appalling. LeBron James Shoes Outlet. " One of James best friends, Chris Paul, plays for the Clippers. James said he hasnt spoken with Paul, but "I can only imagine what is going through his head." "I have kind of wavered back and forth if I would actually sit out," James said. "If our owner would come out and say the things he said I would have to sit down with my teammates and talk to my family because at the end of the day, our family and teammates are way more important than that,. Basketball is huge and the playoffs have been unbelievable so far and I hate that something has to come out." In the recording, the man on the recorder questions his girlfriends association with minorities. James said hes not angry about the comments, just disappointed. "I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature what would happen to us as players," James said. "I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand. But like I said there is no room for Donald Sterling in our league." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz