Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

20.12.2019 02:41
spent a year in the city working for Antworten

Cincinnati faces a huge inter-conference matchup this week in facing the high-flying Saints. New Orleans is on a emotional high after beating the formerly-undefeated Rams this past Sunday. Will the Saints be emotionally and physically exhausted from their high-profile contest against Los Angeles? Will they be the same team in the cold weather at Paul Brown Stadium?And Deshaun Davis Jersey Womens , what about Cincinnati? The Bengals look to be without star receiver A.J. Green this week, so others will need to pick up some major slack to get the win this week. John Sheeran and I explore these topics and take your questions on the air. You can tweet us, leave them in the comment section below, submit them in the live YouTube chat, or hit us up via text or call on the OBI line at (949) 542-6241!If you’re unable to join us live for here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode Deshaun Davis Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, as well as on our SoundCloud, Stitcher, through the Google Play Music app and YouTube channels, ART19 as well as on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at theobinsider@gmail.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels! Of the eight jobs that were available in the 2019 hiring cycle Deshaun Davis Jersey 2019 , many would have put Cincinnati at or near the bottom. One guy didn’t.Coincidentally, he’s the one who got the job.Zac Taylor tells Peter King of that Taylor viewed the Bengals job as the best of the bunch.鈥淎 lot of coaches wouldn鈥檛 look at this place the way I did among the jobs that were available this year,” Taylor said. “For me, this would be close to the number one job. . . .聽No. This IS the number one job. It鈥檚 exactly what I want in a coaching job, everything I hoped for.”Taylor spent a year in the city working for the University of Cincinnati Deshaun Davis Jersey Mens , and he said that he and his wife “fell in love” with the town. He also believes in the Bengals organization.“The Brown family is very big on loyalty in a cut-throat, bottom-line, dog-eat-dog league, when often you might just get two years to turn a program around,” Taylor said. “I just felt this was the right place at the right time. They hadn鈥檛 changed coaches in 16 years Youth Deshaun Davis Jersey , and if they were going to change, this organization had the values I embraced.”The son-in-law of former Packers coach Mike Sherman, Sherman advised Taylor to be himself. That’s becoming a common theme among NFL coaches. Whether they succeed or not, the carousel will spin every year — and multiple coaches will end up no longer being coaches.Although the Bengals may be more patient than other teams, Taylor will need to win a certain number of games in order to remain employed over the long haul.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz