Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

20.12.2019 03:20
Detroit Lions Jersey[/url] Antworten

The Lions have won four straight against the Green Bay Packers and look to make it five following their trip to Lambeau Field on Monday night. In those last four games Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , the Lions scored at least 30 points, but with a revamped Packers defense, it might be a little tougher for Detroit to pile up the points.November 6, 2017: Lions 30, Packers 17December 31 Levine Toilolo Jersey , 2017: Lions 35, Packers 11October 7, 2018: Lions 31, Packers 23December 30, 2018: Lions 30 Christian Jones Jersey , Packers 0Over the past two years, the Lions have done a great job of limiting Green Bay’s offense. They allowed them to eclipse 20 points just once in four games. In that one game, Aaron Rodgers went off with over 400 passing yards and three touchdowns, but most of those yards came with Rodgers and the offense playing catch-up down by two-plus scores. This year, Green Bay’s offense continued to struggle during the early season Devon Kennard Jersey , but has since found its stride. The defense has been more consistent, and aside from getting trampled over by the Eagles, they have been what has carried the Packers to their wins. Today’s Question of the Day is:How many points will it take for the Lions to beat the Packers?My answer: The magic number for me is 27. Although we’ve only seen Rodgers play for about a game and a half against Patricia’s Lions, I think they dialed up the perfect formula to mitigate the damage from Green Bay’s offense and keep Rodgers from making throws out of the pocket, where he is most lethal. I don’t think the trickiest part is going to be stopping the Packers from scoring points. I think scoring 27 or more on Green Bay will be the challenge. The Lions have struggled in the run game throughout the season and has relied on its passing game to get them out of tough situations Isaac Nauta Detroit Lions Jersey , but they have not faced a secondary like the Packers’ unit yet. It will be key for Detroit to put themselves in third-and-short situations and lucky for them, the Packers rank 28th in run defense DVOA via Football Outsiders.If the Lions manage to score at least 27 points, I think they’ll escape with their first divisional win on the season.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage The London game is over, and boy was it an event that took place! But now it’s time to settle into the chaos that is NFL Sunday football. Six games are littered throughout the early slate, including a Vikings/Eagles games that will be sure to draw the attention of most Detroit Lions fans. Elsewhere Isaac Nauta Jersey 2019 , Chiefs/Texans should have its fair amount of fireworks. Seahawks/Browns could have some drama. Even the masochists have something for them in the early slate, with 0-5 Washington facing off against 0-4 Miami! So stick around and chat while we watch Week 6 unfold from our cozy little Lions dens and await what should be a thrilling Monday night adventure. Here’s a look at the early games.Seahawks vs. BrownsTexans vs. ChiefsWashington vs. DolphinsEagles at VikingsSaints at JaguarsBengals at RavensAnd to see which games are playing in your area, check out 506sports.com.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz