Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

08.01.2020 02:57
Thursday, after players und Antworten

The Jaguars are expected to give second-round pick Jawaan Taylor every opportunity to win the starting right tackle job. But free agent Cedric Ogbuehi is taking all the first-team reps at the position in the team’s organized team activities.Unprompted Michael Jordan Jersey 2019 , offensive coordinator John DeFilippo praised Ogbuehi’s work this week. “Cedric Ogbuehi is moving really, really well right now and playing well,” DeFilippo said, via Daniel Popper of TheAthletic.com. “Guys like that, I don’t want to say surprised you because I saw what he did on tape. It wasn’t really surprising, but it’s been pleasant to see his athleticism.” The Bengals made Ogbuehi a first-round draft choice in 2015, and he started 25 of the 35 games he played in four seasons. Twelve of his starts were at right tackle.His competition — Will Richardson, a fourth-round pick last year who injured his knee in October, and Taylor — have combined for zero NFL snaps. Bengals’ running back made the media rounds, and it is pretty clear that he can’t wait to start competing this season." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (6/11): Joe Mixon can’t contain his excitement for the upcoming seasonNew Color Rush Michael Jordan Jersey ,11commentsBengals’ running back made the media rounds, and it is pretty clear that he can’t wait to start competing this season.EDTShareTweetShareShareBengals News (6/11): Joe Mixon can’t contain his excitement for the upcoming seasonPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesGreen Offers Minicamp AppetizerThat’s all he’ll do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the last three days of work before the Bengals break for the summer. But for the team’s best player, who hasn’t done such a drill since last December, it’s a load. A load off his mind after a spring of catching passes from rehab chief Nick Cosgray as he gave his surgically-repaired big toe plenty of time to heal.Bengals Sign John Jerry, Waive Rod TaylorJerry (6-5, 340; University of Mississippi), a ninth-year player, entered the NFL as a third-round draft pick of the Miami Dolphins in 2010. He has spent time with both the Dolphins (2010-13) and the N.Y. Giants (’14-17) Cheap Michael Jordan Jersey , playing in 121 career games (101 starts). He was not with an NFL team in 2018.Look: New-feel Bengals take to social media during media dayIt started with the hire of Zac Taylor, the first new coach in 16 years. Then Taylor decided to spruce up Paul Brown Stadium itself, not just adding more offices for his massive staff, but emphasizing better lighting and vibes throughout the buildings.Andy Dalton credits Zac Taylor for offense’s progressThose Bengals, after all, have a new head coach in Zac Taylor and keep making changes along the offensive line, most recently signing John Jerry and waiving Rod Taylor.If A.J. Green Means What he Says, the Bengals Should Extend him NowA.J. Green is one of the best wide receivers in the game. Excluding last year where he missed the second half of the season due to injury, he has never posted less than 65 catches in a season. That kind of consistency is a good indicator that the almost 31 year old still has lots of good football left in him. Green has had injuries here and there, but is far from injury prone.Bengals news: Joe Mixon sees Cincinnati being a 'real-life contender' next seasonTaylor is just the Bengals’ second head coach since 2003. He replaces Marvin Lewis Michael Jordan Jersey Womens , who mutually parted ways with the team on January 1. Cincinnati finished with a 6-10 win-loss record in the 2018 NFL season. The Bengals also missed the postseason for the third year in a row.Joe Mixon: We’re gonna shock a lot of peopleThere’s a new head coach doing things differently than Marvin Lewis used to do them, a new way of installing the offense and, per running back Joe Mixon, a “new feel” across the board. Mixon believes that all the new things that head coach Zac Taylor is doing will pay off come the regular season.Around the leagueVikings, Kyle Rudolph agree to terms on 4-year dealOn the eve of training camp, the Vikings and the tight end have agreed to terms on a four-year, $36 million extension, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported, per a source informed.Raiders DC: Rookie DE Ferrell perfect for their schemeThe Raiders, for their part Michael Jordan Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , were not worried about pre-draft projections that suggested the Clemson defensive end could have been available later in the process. Oakland looked for the right fit, identified their man, and grabbed him.What to watch for: 23 teams opening minicampMinicamps for the 23 squads run from Tuesday through Thursday, after players underwent physicals on Monday. Phase three of offseason workout rules apply (no live contact is permitted, but teams can run 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills). According to the collective bargaining agreement, two-a-day practices are permitted at two of the three days during mandatory minicamp, with restrictions: players may be on the field for a total of no more than three-and-a-half hours per day; no practice can last more than two-and-a-half hours of on-field activities; the second practice shall be limited to walk-through instruction only; organized activities can't begin prior to 7 a.m. or end after 8:30 p.m. local time; and players may only be asked to participate in club activities for a maximum of 10 hours per day.Wentz on extension: Eagles' culture couldn't fit better"I think both sides wanted to get it done. I knew I wanted this to be home for a long time," Wentz said Carlos Dunlap Jersey , donned in a dapper green suit with an Eagles pin fastened to his lapel. "Ever since being drafted, it's felt like home and so, as soon as we found something that was a win-win and a fair opportunity, I jumped at it because, like I said, I love this place. I want to be here for a while.Arthur Moats announces retirement after nine yearsHe had 16.5 sacks and 202 combined tackles with the Bills and Steelers in eight years, but didn't play a snap with the Cardinals in 2018 after suffering a sprained MCL and being released in October.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz