Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
elaine95 Offline

Post Master

08.01.2020 03:52
Lions: WR Golden Tate joined Jone Antworten

Last week: 9-6Official totals in weeks 4-13 against the spread: 62-67-5Home teams shown in in bold.Cincinnati (-6.5) vs. ChicagoThe Bengals are on a short week and coming off a nasty game Will Harris Jersey 2019 , but the Bears just lost to the 49ers. Which isn’t good.Pick: Cincinnati (-6.5)Dallas (-3.5) vs. New York GiantsNew coach for the Giants, and Eli Manning is starting again. But the Cowboys are desperate for a win to keep their playoff hopes alive.Pick: Dallas (-3.5)Detroit vs. Tampa BayNobody knows if Matt Stafford is going to play, which is why there’s no line for this game. The Bucs really should have beat Green Bay last week, and I think they make fewer mistakes and get in the win column whether Stafford plays or not.Pick: Tampa BayGreen Bay (-3) vs. Cleveland If the Packers lose to the Browns, it will most likely end their season and everyone’s hopes of seeing Aaron Rodgers play again this year. For as poor as Green Bay’s offense is and how good a matchup this looks for the Browns to possibly get their first win, Brett Hundley prevails.Pick: Green Bay (-3)Indianapolis vs. BuffaloWill Tyrod Taylor play? That is the question here. Also, I looked up ticket prices on StubHub and you can get into this game for $6.Pick: IndianapolisMinnesota (-2.5) vs. Carolina The Vikings are legitimate and Case Keenum proved me wrong last week. Plus, Cam seems to struggle against good defenses.Pick: Minnesota (-2.5)Kansas City (-4) vs. OaklandFour points seems like a whole lot with whatever the Chiefs are doing right now. Five weeks ago Color Rush Will Harris Jersey , if you would have told me the Raiders would be tied for the division lead, I would have called you crazy.Pick: Oakland (+4)Houston (-2.5) vs. San FranciscoTom Savage threw for more than 350 yards last week, and the 49ers aren’t good enough to win two in a row.Pick: Houston (-2.5)New York Jets vs. Denver (EV)Jets have looked lively all season long, which is a major testament to Todd Bowles.Pick: New York JetsTennessee (-3) vs. Arizona Titans are having an incredibly quiet winning stretch (they’ve won 6 of 7), and they’ve done it mostly without having played all that well. I picked them last week to win going away, which they did not. I’ll try it again here.Pick: Tennessee (-3)Los Angeles Chargers (-6) vs. WashingtonEverything is telling me Chargers, but the Redskins always end of playing well out of nowhere in these kinds of games.Pick: Washington (+6)Los Angeles Rams (-2) vs. PhiladelphiaEagles won’t lose two in a row.Philadelphia (+2)Jacksonville (-2.5) vs. SeattleThis line seems like it should be the other way around. I’ll take the bait, and the better QB.Pick: Seattle (+2.5)Pittsburgh (-4.5) vs. BaltimoreAfter everything that has gone on this week Cheap Will Harris Jersey , the Steelers want this one more.Pick: Pittsburgh (-4.5)New England (-11) vs. Miami No Gronk here, but against the Dolphins, no problem.Pick: New England (-11) GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)Matthew Stafford put on a quarterback clinic for the Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field. Aaron Rodgers could only watch from the sideline. Stafford passed for 361 yards and two touchdowns to Marvin Jones, and the Lions snapped a three-game losing streak with a 30-17 win on Monday night over the offensively challenged Green Bay Packers.Article continues below ... ”Matt (made) some great throws … I just did what I love to do –go out there and get them,” Jones said. Stafford was 26 of 33, including 12 of 14 in the first half with a 25-yard touchdown pass to Jones. Ameer Abdullah added a 4-yard touchdown run for Detroit (4-4). Green Bay (4-4) finally got in the end zone on Brett Hundley’s 1-yard quarterback sneak with 9:52 left. The Lions answered with Stafford’s 11-yard touchdown pass to Jones with 8:06 remaining, putting the game out of reach with a 17-point lead. Jones had seven catches for 107 yards. The Packers have lost three straight games. Their once-potent offense has struggled since Rodgers broke his right collarbone on Oct. 15 at Minnesota. Hundley finished 26 of 38 for 245 yards. Cornerback Darius Slay blanketed Jordy Nelson when the Packers did try to throw long while the game was still competitive. ”With this one obviously it doesn’t get a whole lot better than this. We played well Will Harris Jersey Womens ,” Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. Abdullah fumbled the ball away in the third quarter, but the Packers went three-and-out on the ensuing drive. Familiar problems in the red zone popped up for the Lions when they were stopped on three plays at the Packers 1, forced to settle for a field goal for a 17-point lead with 12:25 left. But without Rodgers, the Packers couldn’t keep up with the accurate, rocket-armed Stafford. ”I believe in Brett, that’s not just a press conference statement,” coach Mike McCarthy said about Hundley. THIRD DOWNS The Lions were 8 of 13 on third-down conversions, with Stafford burning the Packers with clutch throws. The Packers were just 2 of 9 on third downs and failed to convert both of their fourth-down chances. ”They controlled the third-down battle tonight Matthew Stafford Jersey ,” McCarthy said. ”We have work to do. That’s the fact of the matter and we have to do it fast.” CRITICAL PENALTY The Lions’ opening score was set up by an unnecessary roughness penalty on Mike Daniels, after the defensive lineman appeared to head-butt Detroit center Travis Swanson. The flag negated an incompletion on third-and-15 that would have forced the Lions to punt from their own 25. Stafford connected with Jones for the touchdown pass five plays later. MILESTONE The first scoring strike to Jones was the 200th touchdown pass in 117 career games for Stafford, the sixth-quickest in NFL history to reach the milestone. Stafford, who turns 30 in February, is also fourth in NFL history for career touchdown passes before age 30 behind Dan Marino, Peyton Manning and Brett Favre. NOT SPECIAL Special teams didn’t help the Packers. Working in their third long snapper of the season because of injuries, Green Bay had a 38-yard field goal blocked in the first quarter on a play that started with a low snap. Trevor Davis didn’t get past the 22 on three kickoff returns in the first half. STAT LINES: Lions: WR Golden Tate joined Jones over the 100-yard mark with seven receptions for 113 yards. … Abdullah had 21 carries for 48 yards. Packers: The team’s playmaking receivers did have more opportunities, though most came on short passes. Randall Cobb finished with 58 yards on five receptions Darius Slay Jersey , including a catch-and-run for a 46-yard gain that set up Hundley’s TD run. Davante Adams had seven catches for 53 yards. ”This game they were giving us the underneath stuff,” Hundley said. ”You have to take what’s given.” INJURIES Packers S Morgan Burnett left in the third quarter with a groin injury. He had returned from a two-game absence for a hamstring injury. RT Bryan Bulaga left in the fourth quarter with a knee injury. ANTHEM It appeared that all members of both teams stood for the national anthem, with many players and coaches locking arms on their respective sidelines. UP NEXT Lions: Host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. Packers: Visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday. —

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz