Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

19.01.2019 06:40
with 1:19 left gave the Antworten

ALAMEDA, Calif. Cheap Air Force 1 Uk . -- The Oakland Raiders have traded away the final player drafted by late owner Al Davis. Oakland dealt quarterback Terrelle Pryor to the Seattle Seahawks on Monday for a seventh-round pick in next months draft. The Raiders fulfilled Pryors wish to be traded a day before the start of their off-season program. Pryor had asked to be dealt after the season when he lost his starting job to undrafted rookie Matt McGloin, and the Raiders made the move after acquiring Matt Schaub from Houston to be the starter. Pryor said on Twitter: "Thank you Mr Davis and Raidernation for the unbelievable support!! I will miss the Fans and all of the teammates I have met over the years with the Raiders organization!!" The Raiders took Pryor in the third round of the supplemental draft in 2011, less than two months before Davis died. Pryor was suspended for the first five games by Commissioner Roger Goodell, who ruled he must miss the time he would have served under a suspension had he stayed at Ohio State. Pryor got on the field only once as a rookie, committing a false start before his first play. He then played sparingly late in his second season before beating out general manager Reggie McKenzies hand-picked starter, Matt Flynn, in training camp last summer. Pryor showed flashes of what he could do early in the season, completing 68.1 per cent of his passes for 845 yards, four touchdowns, two interceptions and a 97.6 passer rating in his first four starts. He also brought the running element to Oaklands offence and set an NFL record for quarterbacks with a 93-yard touchdown run on the first play from scrimmage against Pittsburgh on Oct. 27. That was the final real highlight of his first year as a starter. He lost his job to McGloin a few weeks later after struggling through a knee injury in a loss to the New York Giants. Pryor had completed 50.1 per cent of his passes for 714 yards with one touchdown, eight interceptions and a 44.2 passer rating in his four starts before losing his job. He played only sparingly after that until starting the season finale against Denver. Pryor finished the season having completed 156 of 272 passes for 1,798 yards, seven touchdowns and 11 interceptions, with a passer rating of 69.1. He also rushed for 576 yards on 83 carries, but was sacked 31 times. Pryor will compete with Tarvaris Jackson and B.J. Daniels for the backup job to Russell Wilson on the Super Bowl champion Seahawks. "Terrelle is an incredibly explosive athlete and were excited for him to come in and compete," Seahawks general manager John Schneider said in a statement. The Raiders had already decided to go in a different direction at quarterback when they traded a sixth-round pick to Houston for Schaub. Coach Dennis Allen had already chosen Schaub as his starter and McGloin is in place as the backup. Oakland could still draft a quarterback next month. Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale Uk .The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals. Cheap Air Force 1 Shoes Wholesale . Hoffman, the former star closer, will evaluate and help co-ordinate all pitchers at Double-A, Triple-A and the big league team. Byrnes says Hoffman "will be a key part of finishing the development of our younger pitchers. http://www.cheapairforce1uksale.com/ . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston.AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft. "It was a dream since I was young," Mason said Thursday in announcing his decision. "Im a dream chaser, and now Im just trying to make a dream into reality." The Heisman Trophy finalist was the Tigers workhorse late in the season, coming through in the seasons biggest games. "It was a big dream of mine," Mason said. "I wanted the ball bad, and I felt I could do something with the ball in my hand." Mason, who finished sixth in the Heisman voting, is projected as a likely mid-round draft pick. The 5-foot-10, 205-pounder said he received a third-round grade from the NFL draft advisory board. Third-year sophomore left tackle Greg Robinson is also headed to the NFL. Mason broke Bo Jacksons 28-year-old school single-season record with 1,816 yards. He also ran for 24 touchdowns and finished with six consecutive 100-yard rushing games. "He did a wonderful job for us not only this year, but really his whole career," said Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, who recruited Mason when he was offensive co-ordinator. "Not just the way he played football but the wayy he represented Auburn. Air Force 1 Clearance Sale. "This is a big day for him and his family. This is a big day for Auburn, so Im very proud of him." Mason rushed for 195 yards and scored two touchdowns in Monday nights BCS championship game against Florida State Monday night. His tackle-breaking 37-yard run with 1:19 left gave the Tigers the lead before losing 34-31. Once regarded as an undersized, speed back, Mason averaged 34 carries and 194.5 yards over the final four games. He ran 46 times for 304 yards and four touchdowns in the Southeastern Conference championship game against Missouri. Malzahn called Mason "one of the tougher individuals in all of college football." "He can run between the tackles, hes got great courage, he plays his best games in his biggest games, and hes a good receiver out of the backfield also," the coach said. Mason was asked what kind of running back the team that drafts him will get. "I feel like theyll get somebody thats a hard worker, willing to do whatever it takes to win," he said. "My minds not just set on money, its set on championships. I have yet to win a championship, and my mind-sets not going to change. God willing, Ill win a championship at the next level." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz