Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

19.01.2019 06:40
LOS ANGELES -- Shelly Sterlings attorneys will ask a judge Thursday to order Donald Sterling and his attorneys to not threaten, Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Shelly Sterlings attorneys will ask a judge Thursday to order Donald Sterling and his attorneys to not threaten, harass or intimidate his wifes legal team and doctors who determined the Los Angeles Clippers co-owner was mentally incapacitated. Air Force 1 Cheap Wholesale . A person with knowledge of the legal proceedings told The Associated Press that the urgent request seeks protections for witnesses including three doctors who may be witnesses in next months scheduled trial to determine if Shelly Sterling can sell the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for $2 billion. The individual wasnt authorized to comment and spoke to The Associated Press on Wednesday night on condition of anonymity. Donald Sterlings attorney, Maxwell Blecher, said a representative will be in court but wouldnt comment further. Representatives for Shelly Sterling and her attorney, Pierce ODonnell, declined comment. Its unclear what or if any specific incidents led to the decision to go to court Thursday. Neither party commented and court papers were not filed. Shelly Sterlings deal with Ballmer was struck after Donald Sterlings racist remarks to a girlfriend were recorded and publicized. The NBA moved to oust him as team owner, fined him $2.5 million and banned him for life. ODonnell said doctors determined the 80-year-old Donald Sterling was mentally "incapacitated" thereby making her sole administrator of the family trust, which owns the team, according to its terms. Donald Sterling is fighting that contention and her authority to sell. The deal would be record breaking if approved by the NBAs owners. Donald Sterling is also suing the NBA for $1 billion in federal court and alleges the league violated his constitutional rights, committed breach of contract and violated antitrust laws. He has hired four private investigations firms to dig up dirt on the NBAs former and current commissioners and its owners, according to a person familiar with Donald Sterlings legal strategy. Cheap Air Force 1 Uk . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. Wholesale Air Force 1 . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. http://www.airforce1uk.com/ . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie.VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Whitecaps say Andre Lewis now part of their team, contradicting a story that said the Jamaican midfielder is joining the New York Cosmos of the NASL. The Whitecaps released a short statement with the announcement after a story appeared on Goal.com that said Lewis had signed with the Cosmos of the second-tier league. A Cosmos spokesman confirmed that story with The Canadian Press. The Whitecaps selected Lewis with the seventh pick in Thursdays MLS SuperDraft. He seemed thrilled by the news when he spoke to reporters on a conference call after the draft. "Im a fan of Vancouver because oof Darren Mattocks," said Lewis, referencing the Whitecaps striker and fellow Jamaican. Air Force 1 Uk. "I love the support that the fans give to Vancouver. Im looking forward to starting my professional career with the Whitecaps and to just go there and work hard and do my best." The five-foot-nine 145-pound Lewis represented his country at the under-17 and under-20 levels before earning his first senior call up in 2012. "On the pitch, I always want to be a top player," said Lewis on Thursdays conference call. "Win or lose, I want to be on top of my game at all times." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz