Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

25.01.2019 06:34
PHOENIX -- Larry Fitzgerald says he has restructured his contract with the Arizona Cardinals, reducing a big salary-cap hit from Antworten

PHOENIX -- Larry Fitzgerald says he has restructured his contract with the Arizona Cardinals, reducing a big salary-cap hit from his old deal and creating room for signing other players. James Rodriguez Jersey . Fitzgerald announced the move on Tuesday via his Twitter account. The receiver says the move was made to help the Cardinals "get better for 2014." Under his old deal, Fitzgerald would have earned $12.75 million next season and counted a whopping $18 million on the cap. The restructured contract came as no surprise. Fitzgerald said in a radio interview in New York last week that he understood the need to restructure his deal. "When those discussions come I will do what I need to do," Fitzgerald told Arizona Sports 98.7 in an interview at the Super Bowls "radio row." "I have a great relationship with (general manager) Steve Keim, he drafted me in Arizona. I understand his vision and what he is trying to do and the direction he is taking this ballclub. I understand at 30 years old there are things that need to change. Thats part of football, thats part of being an older veteran." Fitzgerald said he knew Patrick Petersons "deal is coming up and he needs to be compensated as the best corner in the game, which I feel he is." Fitzgerald also mentioned defensive linemen Darnell Dockett and Frostee Rucker. "There are a lot of guys that deserve to be compensated for their play," he said in the radio interview, "and I understand that." Fitzgerald is on his third contract in his 10 NFL seasons, all with the Cardinals. Last season, he made his eighth Pro Bowl. Fitzgerald holds every Cardinals career receiving record. He caught 82 passes, most on the team, for 954 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. In his career, Fitzgerald has 846 catches for 11,367 yards and 87 touchdowns. He has not missed a game since the 2007 season. The Cardinals, coming off a 10-6 season in their first year with Keim as GM and Bruce Arians as coach, had several players on one-year contracts, including inside linebacker Karlos Dansby, who resurrected his career with a big season, leading the team in tackles. Azcentral.com reported that the restructuring was a simple swap of bonus money for salary, saving the team about $10 million on the coming seasons cap. Cardinals President Michael Bidwill expressed confidence last week that the restructuring would get done. Keim has repeatedly said the team has no intention of trading Fitzgerald and wants him to retire a Cardinal. Kingsley Coman Jersey . Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo. Joshua Kimmich Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Arjen-Robben-Jersey/ . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available.Already looking at an uphill climb to end a five-year playoff drought, the Carolina Hurricanes job got even tougher with the news that Jordan Staal will have surgery on his broken right leg and miss three to four months. Staal will have surgery Friday in Raleigh, N.C., according to general manager Ron Francis, to repair a fractured fibula. The 26-year-old from Thunder Bay, Ont., was injured when he got tangled up with Buffalo Sabres defenceman Josh Gorges on Tuesday night. Thats tough, Gorges said Wednesday when told of Staals injury but before anyone knew how long hed be out. Hes a good player for that team. You dont want to see a guy go down like that the first game of the pre-season. This is the latest in a series of freak injuries for the Staal brothers in Carolina. Eric took a hit from Alex Edler at the 2013 world hockey championship that led to a strained ligament in his right knee and had surgery to repair a core muscle injury this past summer. Jordan Staal had been an iron man since the Hurricanes acquired him from the Pittsburgh Penguins at the 2012 draft, playing in all 130 games since the trade. He began a US$60-million, 10-year contract last season. Staals injury puts a dent in the Hurricanes plans to start the season under new coach Bill Peters. Sandro Wagner Jersey. Hes a big piece of what were going to do moving forward, Peters told reporters in Buffalo on Tuesday night. Not having Staal for the first half of the season means the Hurricanes will have to lean more heavily on Elias Lindholm and Riley Nash. And the onus is always on Eric, the captain. This NHL pre-season has included a handful of high-profile injuries, including Pavel Datsyuks shoulder and Claude Girouxs groin. But much like the New York Rangers Derek Stepan missing the first four to six weeks with a fractured fibula, Jordan Staals break was a case of bad luck and timing. The puck got moved up to him, I stepped in front of him to try to separate him from the play, Gorges recalled. We got kind of tangled up. He tried to grab around me to switch positions and the next thing I know he fell, mustve got tangled up and I went right over top of him. It was one of those plays that as soon as I landed on him, I heard him scream. I knew right away something mustve been hurt. A referee came over to tell Gorges that Staals injury looked pretty ugly. The long-term prognosis didnt turn out to be any better. You dont like to see that, and I hope he has a quick recovery, Gorges said. Thats a tough break, I feel for him. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz