Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.01.2019 06:54
members did just that Antworten

BEREA, Ohio - Browns Pro Bowl wide receiver Josh Gordon called his yearlong NFL suspension the "worst experience I had in my life" but vowed to come back a better person once hes allowed to play again. Cheap Air Max 90 2019 . Gordon, who hasnt spoken to local media members since April, did an extensive interview with ondecker.com in which he claims hes not addicted to drugs and believes his case is affecting the possibility the NFL will change its drug policy. During the interview, Gordon maintains he failed a drug test for marijuana because he was exposed to secondhand smoke. Before his positive test, Gordon said he was clean and had passed 70 tests. He denied having a drug problem. "Definitely not," he said. "In this case I was exposed to it from secondhand and prior to Ive been drug free and been staying that way. This incident has been causing a backlash of negative attention and negative media of me being an addict or junkie or using drugs terribly too much, which is definitely not the case. Id definitely like to have that out in the open and be clear with that for sure." The 23-year-old said learning he had been suspended shook him deeply. "I was definitely upset, heartbroken because you wont able to play ultimately for a full year," he said. "You get emotional, you get depressed. You touch all of the emotions I believe at once. It was definitely a dark period of time for me. Definitely the worst experience I had in my life for sure, having your livelihood possibly taken away so now were just trying to turn it into a positive and take the best things out of it we can." Gordon believes his case is part of the negotiations taking place between the league and the players union for a revamped drug policy. The NFLPA has delayed a vote on the leagues proposal for changes that potentially could implement HGH testing. Gordon, who was suspended two games last season, feels his muddled situation has partly provided an impetus for change. "I do believe my situation had a lot to do with it," he said, "for the mere fact I guess the disparity and controversy with the policy and how close it was. It somewhat made me the poster child for advancing into a new, a different policy. Im sure its a good thing and a bad thing as well. Sad I had to be the example for it as well. Its good to see, I guess, progression made in the league and that theyre doing something about it." Gordon acknowledged checking into a rehab clinic in California following a drunken driving arrest in July. He said the clinic found that he "wasnt addicted to anything." As Gordons saga has dragged on, several of his teammates are holding out hope hell be reinstated or have his suspension reduced. "Yeah, we have hope alive for that," safety Donte Whitner said. "You always want that. He was our best player on offence. He was the leading receiver in the National Football League last year. That would be a huge boost for us if he does come back. If not, we still have guys that can make plays. We hope for the best. Prepare for the worst." Gordon said hes grateful for the support hes received from the Browns. "Im sure another team wouldnt mind letting me go or cut me or something like that, but they believed in me and knew that there was something more to my character not only from the negative but more so than the positive they saw in me and they wanted to stick with me," he said. "So I appreciate them for that." Gordon led the league in receiving yards last season, when he established himself as one of the leagues elite playmakers. Hes determined to come back, and when he does, Gordon intends to be better than ever — on and off the field. "Im looking forward to not letting anyone down, myself included," he said. "I think I can go above and beyond expectations and be a figure head in the community and be something for Cleveland to be proud of." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Air Max 2 2019 . Arsenal had already scored its goals in the third round fixture when the fierce rivalry turned ugly in the final ten minutes as Walcott was being carried off on a stretcher. Cheap Air Max 96 II 2019 .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. http://www.cheapairmax2019shoes.com/cheap-air-max-ii-2019/ . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes.A lengthy vacation during the NHLs Olympic break next month isnt sitting well with Bobby Ryan. The Ottawa Senators forward didnt hold back his feelings on Thursday after being left off the U.S. Olympic mens hockey team for the Games in Sochi, calling out director of player personnel Brian Burke and USA Hockey for the way the process was publicized. "It was kinda gutless," Ryan told a scrum of reporters at the teams morning skate. "I almost feel degraded when it comes out like that. It is what it is - thats their decision and thats how they feel about me." What made things worse for the young winger was a feature posted Wednesday by ESPN.coms Scott Burnside chronicling a five-month process in which Burke, Team USA GM David Poile and the rest of the selection committee deliberated Ryans status along with other. "Hes (Ryan) a passive guy," Burke was quoted saying in the feature. "He is not intense. That word iss not in his vocabulary. Cheap Air Max 2007 2019. Its never going to be in his vocabulary. He cant spell intense." But Burke also praised Ryans ability as a game-breaker, saying that while candidates Max Pacioretty and Brandon Saad were both better 60-minute players, "neither can do what Bobby can do." The feature added that another selection committee member called Ryan a sleepy skater and when Poile asked his group to raise their hand if they were worried about Ryan, a lot of members did just that. "They were direct quotes," said Ryan. "Its unfortunate they feel that way. Theyve got to form a team. I guess to a certain degree you have to respect it. You dont have to agree with it, right? I certainly dont. They could have just cut me." He added that Burke tried contact him on Wednesday, but Ryan hasnt called back. The 26-year-old has 18 goals and 36 points in 42 games with the Senators this season. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz