Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.02.2019 06:09
PITTSBURGH, Pa. [url=http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/]Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Store[/url] . - The NFL is still deciding how to Antworten

PITTSBURGH, Pa. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Store . - The NFL is still deciding how to discipline Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin for his not-so-fancy footwork. New video, though, shows Tomlin inching closer to the field before Baltimore kickoff returner Jacoby Jones nearly collided with him in last Thursdays 22-20 win by the Ravens. KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh released video Monday indicating Tomlin took a sizable step toward the field as Jones broke into the open, and didnt move until Jones was nearly on top of the coach. Tomlin actually put his right foot on green grass as part of a stutter step move out of harms way. It wasnt early enough to stop Jones from moving to his right just before being tackled by Pittsburghs Cortez Allen after a 73-yard return. Tomlin was not penalized, though he is facing disciplinary action. Tomlin said following the game he was watching the play unfold on one of the scoreboards and lost his "placement" on the field. "I do it quite often, like everybody else in the National Football League," Tomlin said. "I was wrong, I accept responsibility for it." Steelers safety Ryan Clark defended Tomlin, saying being on the field is common even though rules require players, coaches and support staff to stand behind a large white strip of grass that separates the field from the benches. "Im always on the field. I sit on the field, but I try to sit on it away from anything," Clark said Monday. The 12-year veteran said he stepped onto the field while Pittsburghs offence tried a potential tying 2-point conversion against the Ravens in the final minutes "so I could see." Clark added there was no malice in Tomlins actions. "There was no intent at all," Clark said. "When he noticed he was in the way, he got out of the way. If he tripped (Jones), tackled him, itd be a different story." The NFL fined the New York Jets $100,000 in 2010 when cameras caught strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi tripping a Miami player on the sideline. Alosi was suspended by the Jets and eventually resigned after the season. Jones said after the game that "if I was (Tomlin), I would do the same thing" and didnt blame the coach for Jones inability to score. That doesnt mean Jones is ruling out the idea Tomlin knew what he was doing. "Before I got to him, he was halfway on the field," Jones said. "He gave me a little juke, and I tried to juke him." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Soccer Jerseys For Sale . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/ . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace.Pittsburgh, PA (Sports Network) - Pittsburgh Steelers rookie running back LeVeon Bell is listed as probable for Sundays game against the Minnesota Vikings at Wembley Stadium in London, England. Bell has missed the first three games of the season with a foot injury he sustained in a preseason game against the Washington Redskins. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China. Also listed as probable for the Steelers is cornerback Cortez Allen (ankle), tight end Heath Miller (knee), nose tackle Steve McLendon and defensive lineman Brett Keisel (hamstring). The Steelers and Vikings both sit at 0-3. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz