Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

26.02.2019 06:09
David Beckham has spoken to Sky Sports about his England free-kick against Greece and Kevin Keegans infamous rant. [url=http://w Antworten

David Beckham has spoken to Sky Sports about his England free-kick against Greece and Kevin Keegans infamous rant. Adidas NMD Rebajas . To celebrate Sky Sports 25th birthday this week, Beckham has been looking through his favourite clips of our live coverage from the last quarter of a century.And the vital goal at Old Trafford against Greece in October 2001 remains a career high, despite some stiff competition. England were trailing 2-1 deep into injury time in their final group game and seemed to be destined for a play-off against Ukraine before Beckham curled home a dramatic late winner.Beckham also told Sky Sports how Manchester United knew they had won the Premier League after Keegans infamous rant in the 1995/96 season. Watch Kevin Keegans memorable rant about Alex Ferguson in April 1996 Keegan, then in charge of Newcastle, was furious at Sir Alex Fergusons suggestion that teams try harder against Manchester United than other sides.He vented his frustration at Ferguson in a rant on Monday Night Football, finishing with the memorable line: I will love it if we beat them. Love it. David Beckham tells Kirsty Gallacher about his favourite sporting moments in Beckhams 25 Years of Sky Sports Watch the video above to hear Beckham talk about both incidents and then watch Beckhams 25 Years of Sky Sports on Tuesday night at 10.15pm on Sky Sports 1 or see it first On Demand from Monday at 1pm. David Beckhams 10 Favourite Live Sky Sports Moments Liverpool 4-3 Newcastle (1996) Kevin Keegans Monday Night Football interview (1996) Andy Murray winning the US Open (2012) Serena Williams winning the US Open (1999) Tiger Woods putt on the 17th at the Players Championship (2001) Germany 1-5 England (2001) David Beckham free-kick v Greece (2001) Ryan Giggs FA Cup semi-final replay goal v Arsenal (1999) Ricky Hatton beating Kostya Tszyu (2005) Sergio Aguero goal to win the Premier League (2012) Share your favourite moments from 25 years of Sky Sports using #IWasThere on Twitter. Sky Sports Partnerships A look at how Sky Sports has invested in sport Also See: Premier League video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Get a £10 free bet! Adidas NMD Comprar Online . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. Comprar Adidas NMD Baratas . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.adidasnmdbaratas.es/ .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.Wayne Rooney has received backing from his manager and team-mates after he was booed by some England fans at Wembley on Saturday. The England captain started the 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over Malta in a midfield role alongside Jordan Henderson, despite being left on the bench for Manchester Uniteds last three matchesJeers were audible from some supporters at times during the match, but England caretaker manager Gareth Southgate jumped to the defence of Englands leading outfield appearance-maker, arguing he deserves praise for his approach to playing for his country. The criticism of him is at times unfair, he said.He ploughs on and plays with pride and captains his country with pride.I look back to John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole. In their time with England they took an enormous amount of criticism and yet when you look at the number of caps they got they were the guys that kept turning out. Gareth Southgate backed his player They were the ones that really put themselves on the line when some other players would not put themselves forward in those moments and withdrew from squads when the going got tough.Those guys are the ones that desperately wanted to play for England again and again and put their neck on the block. I think Wayne falls into that category.The booing? I dont understand it but that seems to be the landscape and I have no idea how thats expected to help him.Rooneys Manchester United team-mate Jesse Lingard made his England debut in the game and admits he didnt hear the criticism from the fans.He insists his captain does not deserve to be booed and backed him to bounce back in Tuesdays visit to Slovenia. Adidas NMD Originales Baratas. England interim manager Gareth Southgate praised Rooney after the match I cant really remember that to be honest, Lingard told Sky Sports.Its a shame and I dont think he deserves that. Hes done really well tonight and hopefully hell get his confidence back now and move on to the next game.I think he likes that role a lot. He dictates the play and everything goes through the midfield. I thought Henderson did very well tonight as well. They controlled the game and we got three points.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England 2-0 Malta England player ratings ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz