Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 News & Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

Master

15.03.2019 07:53
Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. [url=http://www.cheapoutletjordans.com/]Wholesale Cheap Jordans From China[/url] Antworten

Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Wholesale Cheap Jordans From China . Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall. This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. Cheap Jordans Outlet . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. Wholesale Jordans China Free Shipping . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. http://www.cheapoutletjordans.com/ . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins.Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Upstart, owned by Ralph Evans and trained by Richard Violette, moved into third-place in the Road to the Kentucky Derby points system after winning Saturdays Holy Bull Stakes at Gulfstream Park. The victory was worth 10 points for Upstart to enter the Kentucky Derby on May 2. The 3-year-old now has a total of 16 points trailing just El Kabeir and International Star, each with 21 points. We were pretty confident that he was going to run well, Violette said. You just hope that the talent he showed as a 2-year-old transfers into a good 3- year-old, and a lot of horses dont. Theyre a little more precocious, a little more mature as a 2-year-old, and sometimes thats their best stuff. You hope to see the graduation, and I think we saw it. We could do the Fountain of Youth (at Gulfstream on Feb. 21). If we need a couple more weeks, we could wait ffor the Gotham (at Aqueduct on March 7). Jordans China Free Shipping. We have a two-week cushion and at some point well get to use it. Whether we go the whole route here (at Gulfstream) and go Fountain of Youth and Florida Derby (March 28) to give us a little extra time to get to the Kentucky Derby or if we need it before then and he stubs his toe or doesnt eat, we can back off and do either the Gotham or the Wood Memorial (at Aqueduct on April 4). We have some flexibility, which is really nice. Tied with 14 points are Carpe Diem and Calculator followed by Texas Red (12), Mr. Z (12), Far Right (12), Ocho Ocho Ocho (10), American Pharoah (10), Daredevil (10), Dortmund (10), Leave the Light On (10) and Lucky Player (10). There are no points-worthy stakes this week, however, Santa Anita will host the San Vicente Stakes on Sunday, Feb. 1 when Breeders Cup Juvenile champ Texas Red will start. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz